What are you throwing 2024?

Red always plays better

5 Likes

I don’t like red yoyos…no wonder I’ve never owned a good one. I always knew it was the yoyos and not me :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

KnotCreators S2

23 Likes

Brought it to work for break time.

23 Likes

SOY

25 Likes

It was club today so I threw a bunch of cool yo-yos but today I had my bolt on my key chain and the caps came out and shattered.

20 Likes

Well two things come to mind, first is find yourself a good non-gassing super glue or model glue and to ensure their is no hazing (being a plastic to plastic bond) allow good airflow and ventilation, I’ve used a hair dryer with a cool setting, to great success. Loctite 408 does not haze plastic bonds if you can’t find any alternatives locally.

Secondly, forgoing a personal challenge and rewarding repair, you could always ask DocPop if he has any left over BXP caps :hugs::grin:

Sucks it shattered like that, I noticed how rigid and “clacky” a plastic it was when I got mine and was curious if it would be more brittle than the yoyojam plastic pog caps.

3 Likes

Keepin it simple on a 3 day business trip with the OD Still Rollin’.

19 Likes

Already preparing for 5A may!

20 Likes

I like the OG baby blue better. Already shot the moon into the ceiling. Somewhere, a collector cries as a mint Playmaxx yoyo’s soul leaves its body.

22 Likes

Some people believe when a mint yoyo soul leaves its body a nmtbs is born and that case queens sheltered life indoors is enriched with plenty of time outside the house roughing it with the other EDC’s. :grin:

7 Likes

15 Likes

I do love some FHZ.

24 Likes

:point_right:t3:DEEP STATE

27 Likes

After traveling between like 4 yoyos, I finally wore out the white Business Class I had been using, which feels very premium for responsive thin gap yoyos. Curious to see if a trip through the laundry revives it. Tossed on this extra free string which I believe is a CS122. I like the string itself, but doesn’t feel quite as good for this sort of yoyoing.

14 Likes

A little G2 and Throw yo string today. A perfect pair.

17 Likes

LBS Clear Editions

23 Likes

Thoughts on the genius?? Looks very tempting. Hope they make more colors tho. Missed out of the blsck engravings.

2 Likes

Ohh I love this. LBS is slept on in the US

3 Likes

Out of the 4, it has the most stability and power, super easy regens and a Laidback cadence

5 Likes