What are you throwing 2024?

Gotta love those pearly whites :grimacing:

1 Like

Throwing some proper organization into the current chaos. :clipboard::white_check_mark:
I think I’m finally getting the hang of Airtable. :smiling_face:

6 Likes

Maybe in 2049 I’ll give 2A another go. Doubt I’ve ever actually played with this Bee GT before despite having it forever. Plays so good with a new clean bearing and Zipline Business Class even though the Brake Pads seem very new still.

17 Likes

Ron and Jake outdid themselves on this one. I hope everyone is enjoying the slingshot effect.

24 Likes

I throw abunch more but just got these two in so they are getting all the play this week

29 Likes

27 Likes

what yoyo is that?

1 Like

Duncan Mg

4 Likes

honestly it looks amazing without the caps!

2 Likes

Sings really well also sans caps.

1 Like

That’s a @yoyospirit job.

2 Likes

OMG…I felt that on my tooth, just reading your story. Ouch !!

Ive been cut and bled on my nose bridge before…but to have a throw head for your teeth. Thats not cool !

3 Likes

Faster than a speeding bullet, more stable than a locomotive, as red as a race car!

This prototype has got me, I can’t put it down!!!

*edit: my atrocious grammar.

22 Likes

Today I"m throwing freehand one and hornet

Here are the insides
FH1- It has a cut up 19mm pad to fit 12mm space, clean bearing and stock spacers with axle.
Hornet- It has a size a bearing and spacers for string tricks as well freehand 2016 red caps.

12 Likes

Ohhh that hornet. It’s meant to flip in perfect loops. I do bet it’s a fun 1A yo. You probably could shove some rubber gaskets in the area under the caps for some added weight

1 Like

16 Likes

27 Likes

nickle :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

25 Likes

Throwing in a little 5a today. With my R type. And for 1a the Numen is among the best yoyos ever.

2 Likes

Throwing my recent additions laced with some Zipline Alpha Line and Skyline goodness today. They’re giving me summery vibes :sunny:

26 Likes