What are you throwing 2024?

16 Likes

Throwing half of this copper deep state in some Salt vinegar and lemon juice then giving it a good buff.

33 Likes

Stunning :hugs:

1 Like

My initial thought was nooooo, don’t take the patina off but man it looks good.

3 Likes

That looks fantastic. Does polishing not like thin out the copper plating or is it that minor that its safe to do a few times?

2 Likes

Any polishing will remove a microscopic layer of material on anything. That’s inherently what polishing is. That said. I only used white vinegar, lemon juice, and salt to gently remove a bit of the heavier patina’d spots. Most abrasive thing I used was rubbing wet dissolving salt against rough built up spots of patina you could feel with your fingernail.
I vacated the vinegar wash and rinsed it off with a bit of dawn and tepid water to stop the acids reaction. Then used a bit of Mothers mag polish on a Q-tip and polished off the applied compound with a lint free paper towel. Hand polished it until I didn’t feel like doing any more today. Lol

10 Likes

Ti today.

19 Likes

Wowza!! What a difference!! Patinas are nice and all but I like shiny things and always want my copper things to be shiny. I wish there was an easy way. I have a flashlight with a copper heat sink in it and it’s just impossible to keep it shiny but it looks so dazzling when it is.

2 Likes

A little G2 love today

Enjoy the throw my friends
kgb

27 Likes

Fully loaded.

27 Likes

Throw’s name (and colorway)?

Need to add it to my list of throws to watch but ultimately might never own

M1. Still one the best smalls out there.

26 Likes

Wraith, this thing is ridiculous

21 Likes

Metatron’s Cube by Enso YoYo
Stop by the table at NER and check out some heat, love talking and meeting everyone! :innocent:

26 Likes

28 Likes

it’s a G2 Respawn (lite, i believe)
Colorway? um…green Halo / 117? no idea.

it was a pre-order from a few years ago, so…yeah.

enjoy the throw my friends
kgb

6 Likes

alternating between a YYF rockstar and OD legendary terrarian today

21 Likes

North East Regionals…. I’ve got some heat! :fire:

@rnsy

13 Likes

20 Likes

17 Likes