What are you throwing 2024?

Wraith

Edit: also tossing Burger today

25 Likes

Kids soccer games this weekend brought my butterfly with me

19 Likes

Casually comparing these beauties and watching UCONN in the final 4.

Go Huskies!!

Enjoy the throw my friends
kgb

24 Likes

Hey if you ever want some cool yoyos and money for that wild hmu :call_me_hand::blush: just saying :hugs:

2 Likes

I’ll keep that in mind

It’s one I’m not likely going to let go though.

kgb

3 Likes

23 Likes

Hell No don’t let Tobias have it, he’ll summon the unknown demon by collecting all unknowns of which he already owns a truck full. Lemme have it instead

5 Likes

you have no reason to be concerned.

the wild is staying with me.

kgb

2 Likes

Too late. :japanese_ogre:

I can be very…. Persuasive :smirk::dollar::dollar::dollar::dollar::yo-yo::yo-yo::yo-yo::yo-yo:
:grin:

17 Likes

what a coincidence, we just happend to have the same unknowns. Here’s my collection

16 Likes

You licked all of them too?!? What a crazy coincidence

12 Likes

Checkmate :sunglasses:
IMG_9710
Okay enough shenanigans I’ve gotta crash for work. :joy:

5 Likes

Today’s throw!
DV888 Proto :slight_smile:

25 Likes

Day at the lake :sunny::heart::peace_symbol::five::a:

16 Likes

My To Go throws…

I’ve got a pretty nice bookbag, just the right size and with nice storage pockets. I dont have an official yoyo case, dont wanna carry one around anyway, but when I do go out I wanna have a couple throws with me…just in case so I put them in the bookbag. These are not my prize throws. They’re just regular day to day throws that I wouldnt die if they got dinged. Besides each yoyo is in its own fabric pouch so Im not to worried about them banging up against each other.

This bookbag goes to work with me every day and today I was looking through it to see what Ive got in there. I was kinda surprised I had that many with me.

And here they are:

In one outside pocket Ive got a copper Duncan Counterpunch, a light blue C3yoyodesign ReMaster Galaxy and a Yellow/blue Duncan Butterfly XT.

In the other outside pocket I’ve got a Green C3yoyodesign Speedaholic XX (Unresponsive) and a C3yoyodesign Red Speedaholic ( Responsive)

This bag stays in my car. However, in the big pocket of that I also have a cinch sack tote that has my work gear in it. This goes into the building with me. Inside that I have my Magicyoyo V8 - Black Blue Purple ( Responsive) and my Magicyoyo V8 - Gray Red Variant ( Unresponsive).

So wadda ya think? Have I got it covered.

…am I good to go?

17 Likes

That Celtic colorway is the absolute best looking yoyo ever, imo. If I owned that, I’d frame it and hang it on the wall.

3 Likes

What, no wood?

1 Like

@Grendel

…Good Point.

Thou art correct. There doth be-eth something missing.

I have never thought of practicing in the ways of the wooden yo.

Hummmm…interesting.

2 Likes

Bubblegum Hybrid best hybrid.

22 Likes

Facts. I got jokes. :joy: Sleeps for a really long time if you’re quiet. :rofl:

9 Likes