What are you throwing 2024?

ok man, like I said i wasnt gonna buy more throws but this is the coolest thing ive ever seen. where can i buy and how much is it

3 Likes

Will be released soon along with price, make sure to follow EnsoYoYo on IG if you have it for release info! Not many made of this one :innocent:

3 Likes

Took a week off work to relax got maybe the sickest I’ve ever been instead. After 5+ days of sweat and death I finally got out of bed for more than 60 seconds.

25 Likes

Glad you’re up and around but sorry you had to go through that and spend your time off doing it. :pensive:

2 Likes

This feels like the right throw for today.

20 Likes

mild ft. cat who thinks it’s hilarious to swat at it every so often

29 Likes

888 always tends to find preference for me

25 Likes

Throwing this Essence during a quick break in eclipse viewing.

19 Likes

Dif-e-yo Bare Bones w/ tech thin Blue Eyed White Dragon

23 Likes

Been throwing my OD Wyvern lately on Markmont’s new strings, nice little setup. Also my Yonami Code.

8 Likes

Word. :sunglasses: Morning Dew Eclipse

20 Likes

See that ding that goes through the ano?
That’s my front tooth.

Better pic?

31 Likes

But did it spark??
Tooth grinds are never going to become a thing, it’s been tried before
(and rejected)

10 Likes

Brutal :skull_and_crossbones:

2 Likes

I heard it in my skull and my jaw went numb for almost a minute. It was a mint throw until today.

9 Likes

Tutorial?

8 Likes

This is pretty timely with the eclipse and all.
Luke Renner tried to popularized this trick years ago, but for reasons unknown, not many were willing to step up and try to outdo him. Ti is a big step fwd.

14 Likes

I’ve told the story a few times here, but I almost - and for a minute thought I had - lost an eye doing shoot the moon. The string broke right as the yoyo rounded the corner and hit me in the eye. Lots of blood and a black eye for a week or two.

10 Likes

Sorry meant to say Tooftorial
Dang autocorrect

3 Likes

Brand new Assassin :sunglasses:

25 Likes