What are you throwing 2024?

22 Likes

I love me some Top Deck for sure!!!

6 Likes

23 Likes

I’ve given up yo-yos it’s all fidget spinners now!

19 Likes

Possum and Shortcut

26 Likes

26 Likes

Mowl Mono-Metal Monday, Bape Swapped High Wall AL 2021 and Mowl/Kitty Fat…
Its almost YoYo Day 4424

@mowl @mowlkenta @Isaac

29 Likes

But where do you put the string…:crazy_face:

3 Likes

Good question!

I have no idea. Still figuring things out

15 Likes

I feel like there has to be a way to wrap it so you can like fling it like a spin top :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Oohhh. I see now. That makes sense. :rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

I will gladly take your yo-yos…

4 Likes

26 Likes

Shiny! :slight_smile:

First chance I’ve had to throw anything for a couple days

22 Likes

I was just out back walking the dog (an actual dog) and playing my 20th Ti Duncan FH just minding my own business and this hippy walks up to me telling me how great it was to see someone “playing YoYo”, And then he says “Is that a Duncan butterfly???” And well yes it is. I could imagine some numb nuts snob trying to educate someone about his $$$$$ throw and WHY it’s not just a, well you know. Still chuckling about that. You should have seen his hair. Wild.

yo-yo

Actual dog.

24 Likes

This yoyo has seen some stuff

Kinda crazy how spoiled we are these days. I feel like the FH One is too expensive at $25 in 2024 considering all the performance plastics out there. Meanwhile this guy was $30 over 25 years ago :rofl:

17 Likes

I think it still is.

5 Likes

Yyf was selling those suckers for a bit at 50 and now you can dump like 90 to 300 on that auction site.

I feel like those yo-yos arent worth it even as collector items at that price but what do I know if people will pay it then I guess it’s worth whatever folks are willing to cough up.

3 Likes

My 8 year old said of this one “that’s actually pretty impressive. You should show your friends :grin:

My personally printed hollowed out Pixie.

23 Likes