What are you throwing 2024?

A little bit from column A, a little bit from column B.

18 Likes

34 Likes

My daily carry has been this big carabiner printed by zooks (nocity) with whatever throw I want and some other skill toys added on. Even came in handy for carrying my sons crocks at the park (he hates shoes)

17 Likes

Highwalls and Mowl Strings

@mowlkenta @mowl

26 Likes

Throwing some charcoal on the grill. :weary::pinched_fingers:
Throwing back a couple. :grin:
Throwing some food on said grill. :drooling_face::yum:
Throwing yo-yos over concrete. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::grimacing:

30 Likes

please do not throw your cat in your rampage

11 Likes

Been building up my collection of side-effects so i wanted to swap out every SE throw in the collection.

Before:

After:

36 Likes

24 Likes

Pomodoro w/ brass domes, Night Moves.

30 Likes

Last year I was hoping to start a trend for myself where I’d take a picture of my “throw end table” each month so I could see how things change from month to month, i.e. getting some new throws and bringing back some old favorites. A monthly schedule was apparently way too aggressive for me since I’m too busy/lazy, so I’ve since revised my plan to do it yearly :joy: Here’s a link to last year’s pic, and the following is this year’s.

Looking at this year’s picture, all I can say is that it’s been a fantastic year for yoyos with a bunch of absolutely smashing releases. I try to keep my end table somewhat organized, because if I let it start to overflow I’ll get gently reminded that yoyos don’t complement the room’s decor as much as I’d like to think :grinning:

33 Likes

Centrifugal

29 Likes

Out and about with the Grunt

25 Likes

23 Likes

Happy Easter!

21 Likes

20 Likes

The only yoyo I found on my adventure in Rome Italy. String is glued in with the axle. Will have to get creative down the road.

Fitting throw for today though.

23 Likes

Slingshot at the G2HQ today

42 Likes

So your half swapping the blue and red right?

3 Likes

Easter day throws! Shark’s honor is called Steve, after its father @Slestak75 :laughing:

24 Likes

Throwing and Wearing G2 Decade

26 Likes