What are you throwing 2024?

26 Likes

Format C2 and Odium today

21 Likes

Tell me about the FC2. Like it?

3 Likes

I really like it, it’s not my favorite shape but it plays so well and to my preferences so much I’ll be throwing it regularly for a while. I like the light weight, it’s not the most outstanding feature but noticeable for sure. Throws and binds are super solid and consistent with permatex grey and my preferred string Zipline CS121. It feels incredibly smooth while playing and is effortless to move around the string which is really nice. I don’t play fast so idk how it would hold up there but it’s one I can just throw on autopilot, it just does exactly what I want it to.

7 Likes

Same yoyo, less logo.

27 Likes

Clean job, didn’t even affect the frosted finish. :clap:
What’d you use? Dot 3 brake cleaner or something similar?

3 Likes

Yup just the standard dot 3 brake fluid that most use to wipe the caps.

5 Likes

Today I’m throwing the Star Spangled Hatrick! Also got the V2 Justice in. Hatrick is what I dreamed of. Justice is being super finicky so I’m pretty bummed out about it. We’ll see if I can find a fix.

4 Likes

Enjoy the throw my friends
kgb

23 Likes

Everyday is 2a day

24 Likes

You can’t go wrong looping with that R4

8 Likes

Zeekio Rush with Zipline Smoothie

20 Likes

My personally printed Pixie at the pool!

21 Likes

Some classic organics

35 Likes

29 Likes

Loaded up my Koi and my Memento with OD flats and I’m dialing in/cleaning up technique a little today! Gotta enjoy the great weather before summer comes and vaporizes me for standing outside longer than 2 minutes.

23 Likes

What is this? Looks elegant af

2 Likes

I have a really small collection compared to most, which allows me to throw all of em everyday.

Got the Hatrick today, so it is getting special attention.

37 Likes

It’s the Hurricane Retro by Yicheng Luo.

kgb

11 Likes

Throwing Dressel Designs today. I really enjoy both. Particarly the Assassin.

I must design my own SS throw sometime.

33 Likes