What are you throwing 2024?

American Made baby!

Hard to believe it’s ten years old. Thank you @tylerseverance this was part of an epic trade. Good times.

24 Likes

Was throwing around my el tio while the kids picked through candy from their egg hunt

One kid came up and said I was amazing lol. I’ll take it

33 Likes

Right on for the shout out, bud :call_me_hand:! Glad to hear you’re enjoying it. New batch is in the works.
Ef.

7 Likes

I just finished drinking this smoothie my girl made me when I realized the color of it matches the yoyo im throwing, especially when it’s spinning. :sweat_smile:

25 Likes

Responsive aggressor

24 Likes

MK1 (featuring Spinworthy) exclusively for a chill first day of vacation :call_me_hand:t5:

37 Likes

Sweet! I saw your insta post about how you mod them. They look awesome and I’m definitely interested in getting one of the new batch. Also your style is hella dope, got really sucked into watching a ton of your videos. Thanks for the great content!

4 Likes

This is an awesome set. Congrats!

1 Like

Working from home today and spending time with my E23

20 Likes

20 Likes

Thank you very much :pray:t4: I’m very happy I was able to acquire them all in this particular colorway. I’m usually not that fond of fades but this color combo…I don’t know…I’m somehow just drawn to it. I’m glad @MarkD and @Glenacius_K decided to give the Harbinger the same color treatment. And overall MK1 more and more becomes my favorite boutique Yoyo brand. At this point I can just blindly buy everything they put out it seems without even risking to get disappointed. Even with their last release - the Unicorn - which I wasn’t too convinced regarding aesthetics alone once I picked it up and threw it I was immediately hooked and it’s in my daily rotation since I’ve got it. And as for the MK1 x Spinworthy collaborations I can only say that it’s refreshingly nice to see that sometimes things are just perfectly falling into place. Metal and wood designing and crafting expertise at peak performance. For me Glen’s wooden pieces of playable art reiterated in metal induced with Mark’s experience in designing Metal goodness leaves nothing more to wish for.

10 Likes

As long as laserfade (pink/blue) exists, I will buy those first.

4 Likes

iYOYO SHOOTiNG STAR and iCEBERG

21 Likes

Right on, bud. Appreciate the kind words, glad to know you’re enjoying the content. When you get a chance, shoot me a DM on insta and I’ll put you on the list.
Thanks
Ef.

4 Likes

Bathysphere with brass Dietz

31 Likes
17 Likes

Yoyo mail day on hangover day and a short break from the FH One AL. Plays great. Faster than the AL with plastic caps. It certainly feels more modern than playing a regular FH One with a dry bearing. Super smooth. But I couldn’t in good conscience suggest it or any plastic at $55 retail since I think even the regular FH One at $25-30 is a bit much. If you’re a Freehand enjoyer and see one on the BST at a good price, definitely consider picking it up though.

27 Likes

Ineffable Throws Saber

enjoy the throw my friends
kgb

22 Likes

pink day w some of my favorites

29 Likes

The whole lineup with OD flats and Kitty fats

29 Likes