What are you throwing 2024?

I have been enjoying my Starlite a LOT lately since swapping in a Koncave, it has completely transformed how it plays.

I have a pretty old Dif-E-Yo Wide Sport F that I keep in my bag to throw when I get some down time from work. Seems like my toughest yo-yo with the big fat axle and cnc’d halves.

My main and current favorite is my new DV888 with center track and caps removed.

First share of my “collection”!

18 Likes

Yeah I’m thinking I need one especially since I just sold my end pt 2. I’ll be looking for its replacement if that’s even possible. Anything u can recommend that has that same special feel of an end pt 2?

3 Likes

Of the ones I’ve tried, I’d say sudo and mechabape come closest. They’re missing that magic that the end 2 has though, at least for me. Cenote and Bathysphere are in a similar vein but different, obviously, but, honestly, those two scratch the itch for me better than mechabape, even though mechabape looks more like the end.

2 Likes

AL7 Respawn Lite

25 Likes

That’s purdy!!

You fiends almost sucked me back into THE CYCLE with all the recent mailday pictures of the Butterball :sweat_smile:

23 Likes

An end pt 2…

3 Likes

Throwing The Thing this AM (and last night).

20 Likes

Parlay, Micro Caps, Night Moves (tech thin)

30 Likes

It’s a regular sized YoYo I just have big hands lol

19 Likes

If yall want big you got to get an orange!

30 Likes

Alice, S8

20 Likes

Mono-Metal Monday, Jake Bullock / Throw Spiral Nickel Plated Slappa and 1st Class Kitty Fat

@jakebullock @Jamie_Larkins

28 Likes

Yup… that’s a big yo-yo.

3 Likes

Atdesign zero (50mm) model or the Zero (52mm) feels most like an Eetsit to me. IMHO
The 50mm is juuust slightly smaller, close enough to that 52mm mark to still FEEL like an Anti-yo Eetsit(52mm) without falling into “undersized” territory, it performs amazingly, no tilt issues, or anything. And doesn’t feel like a rock, but has a solid, center weight presence in play like the Eetsit does.
Here’s the zero (purple gold) next to my old Eetsit and the ultra matte ZeRo (54.5mm)

zero (50mm), ZeRo (54.5mm), ZERO (57mm)

22 Likes

I’m still looking for a Zero (52mm) :melting_face:

2 Likes

Grunt on the hip today. Midsized powerhouse

23 Likes

First day at my new career, I’m work from home now! Throwing this prototype today, it slaps.

27 Likes

One could have instant ramen/noodles soup in that :tangerine:

5 Likes

its everything the bowl wished it was

3 Likes