What are you throwing 2024?

That time again of year again. :relieved:
The season of the witch
:jack_o_lantern::beer::beers::fallen_leaf::maple_leaf::bat::apple::spider_web::ghost:

Decisions decisions. :thinking:

18 Likes

Happy loadout Tuesday!
Been throwing this thing a ton this last week.

20 Likes

Motion hadn’t done an inner rim… well we changed that

31 Likes

Oh my!:open_mouth: When does this release? My bank account is already feeling the pain :joy:

3 Likes

Eric Wolff custom.

32 Likes

Hopefully sooner than later like most of our protos

3 Likes

Profile pic???:wink:

3 Likes

Ace Yo Gravitation 4
Half-swapped with my former apprentice a few years ago…

19 Likes

I’m sensing a theme here. :sweat_smile: M1 again today, forgot how fun this yoyo is in accuracy sessions and chopsticks. I’ll probably dig out some cases and toss some others around. Need to do some maintenance on 40 or so. :melting_face: :joy:

25 Likes

Just got my first metal CLYW (otter), been playing off and on since 2015 <3

31 Likes

Awesome! Great choice for a first metal and welcome the the YYE forum community!:tada:

1 Like

thx, excited to get to know everyone! first metal was actually a horizon way back when but getting back into throwing after taking abt 2 years off :smile:

2 Likes

Oh nice! My first metal was a horizon too!:grin: I got mine in 2017

1 Like

Enjoy Circle Aurus

21 Likes

One Drop Kamuraiju

33 Likes

Thank you for posting, Zero 52mm will release at next valentine day (2025/2/14).

2 Likes

Getting into the swing of WFH… wild to think that I can play any yoyo in my collection throughout the day now! I’m no longer restricted by the size of my pants pockets :sunglasses:

Throwing the OD Cabal 2 with a YoyoFox fade string and my clear Bathysphere with a Markmont Night Dragon string.

Glorious :partying_face:

33 Likes

22 Likes

Doc Pop appreciation day.

27 Likes

Bathysphere today. I can’t get over how beautiful the color is on this one.

34 Likes