What are you throwing 2024?

Throwing the Bathysphere today. The new colors they are dropping tonight look amazing and SE engravings really pop.

28 Likes

Atmos Projects Khuno in Indigo Dusk with Ultralight SEs and a fresh 1st Class Kitty Fat

The first production Side Effect Bi-Metal and Duncan Cap compatible

@rnsy

31 Likes

Wildwood Druid tonight! @Eric_Newlin

24 Likes

I love this thing @suspense

23 Likes

No other song gets the idea of getting ■■■■ done across like the theme to The A Team.

6 Likes

All Bathysphere in honor of the release. Love this one.

50 Likes

Pretending I’m at the AAA throwdown and tossing these Freehand 1s

31 Likes

Happy Friday the 13th.

24 Likes

Not throwing all of these but pulled out some spooky string today for Friday the 13th. I’ll see what the mood brings me to.

22 Likes

Duncan/Freehand - unresponsive
Canopy Collection/Canopy AL

21 Likes

A remake of the classic Good&Evil. Original G&E was made by Hspin, but this remake is made by Jake Bullock.

https://www.jakebullockart.com/store

23 Likes

Asora V3! I just ordered some aluminum and delrin caps and I’m super excited to experiment.

30 Likes

Our new ultra-light throw !

29 Likes

Love the old school thick splash.

1 Like

Friday crew

24 Likes

30 Likes

Today was the Atmos @rnsy butterball at the circus. Tossed a bit before the show and during intermission. It’s really fallen into my usual rotation.

Can’t tell in the lighting but the string is candy corn A&A @IMArocketman nylon

20 Likes

9 dragons was released in like 2016, but i still throw it! its a truly fun and unique yoyo

1 Like

Bro I was about to ask u what mini yo-yo is that?? lol thing looks small in ur hand

6 Likes

Yeah I slept on the butterball because I thought it was huge but Cap’s pic has me rethinking my decisions.

I have a hard time translating yoyo specs in my brain. Is the butterball big or not!? :joy:

4 Likes