What are you throwing 2024?

I grew up watching reruns of this glorious series on over-the-air television, love it!

I even met Baracus once :sunglasses:

Thanked him for the message and asked if he’d had his pre-flight milk :sweat_smile: what a cool guy :muscle:

19 Likes

I need to get one or 2 of these, but they just bumped the price up $20 :sob::sob:

That is really cool. Mr T is a very genuine and cool individual. I was watching the A Team when it was originally being aired. Never missed an episode!!

4 Likes

A-Team even has a yoyo connection, Murdoc used a purple duncan imperial in at least 1 episode.

8 Likes

4 Likes

Freshly Dirty D Bearing Mod44 with Hatchback rims laced with some OT Fat Yellow

@Saltman360 @arthurfoley

21 Likes

Duncan Freehand One. Can’t put it down. Loving dropping some short smooth OG responsive tricks with it. I named this one Homer Junior, but you can call him HoJu.

26 Likes

Oh no, that sucks! Looks like the price hasn’t changed on the “A” store, but not as cheap as back when they were selling under $100. FWIW, I haven’t been able to put it down, totally worth it for a “low end” titanium…

So, this is wild… my first yoyo was a purple Duncan Imperial that my Pops gave me!

3 Likes

Another airport, been tossing AL7 Carbine today.

30 Likes

Where did the other two halves go? Can a guy buy one like that!? Looks so freakin sick, Bruce!

1 Like

I’m a big fan of the C3 Speedaholic series and have a few of the polycarbonate, bimetal, and SHFX versions. So when I saw the new mono-metal version I was super excited, especially after seeing this gorgeous chartreuse colorway:

I don’t have any other aluminum yoyos of this color, and it kind of goes with my watch band! Finger spins and pull starts are great, and I’ve been having a lot of fun with it these last few days.

23 Likes

Are these available anywhere else other than rewind?

2 Likes

Just got mine in the same color yesterday, had to get it from rewind for this color though. Love all the Speedaholic models.

3 Likes

Someone asked me to post his photos here

29 Likes

Yeah my cousin has one we just recently anodized, it’s a pretty good yoyo, and fun to play with. But when the raw was $80 on that one Chinese website a couple weeks ago I should have pounced…

I’m with you on being a Speedy fan. I have a raw showing up today and am excited to see how it plays. Wanted the same color you have, but it was sold out, but most of my favorites are in raw/silver anyway.

1 Like

I feel like raw/clear/silver is always a solid choice! It’s just wishful thinking, but if I got a couple more then I could half swap a red/blue or do the silver/blue combo that I like so much. I’m still in the honeymoon phase, but at this moment I like it more than the SHFX. I might eventually replace the response pads with silicon, but it binds nicely as-is.

This is gold. I grew up watching the A team airing on the TV. And now you’ve got the opening theme playing in my head!

3 Likes

it’s on max if you need a trip down memory lane

4 Likes