What are you throwing 2024?

Gorgeous!!

I have very few non-solid colored yoyos, but this one is just something very special.

Get one Thursday at 7pm right here on YYE.

29 Likes

I thought i was going to throw the Evolve yoyo and then put it on my duncan case. I bought it cause I’m a big fan of Justin, i honestly thought it was going to be a good yoyo, and move on.
Wow! This thing is great. Floaty for real, it kind of hangs up there on a eli hop, speedy and agile for combo i can throw. Very stable… you can watch Justin, he won Nats with this yoyo.

18 Likes

Nationals that is

1 Like

23 Likes

A One Drop Burnside 20/20 a lot since receiving it last week. Love it and the orange has a burnt orange look which I also love. Skipped grabbing one when initially released when I was entertaining the crazy idea of I don’t need anymore yoyos. I’ll say it again @da5id thanks for doing another run.

I also can’t help but wonder about a wider version even thou I love narrower throws.

21 Likes

I agree that it would do well in a wider version, but I am not-secretly glad that was re-run at the current width.

1 Like

Agree, and really liking it as is. Oddly the flat bearing didn’t feel right so went ahead with an NSK.

1 Like

35 Likes

Throwin’ the Asora today. This thing is sweeeeeeet!

28 Likes

Canadian Return Top in Vancouver.

30 Likes

:canada: ye ye!

now those are loved!

2 Likes

I’ve been throwing this halfswap since I finished QC of the Bathyspheres… calling this one the “Uber YWET” swap :sunglasses:

I even had the perfect pair of halfswapped ULs that came in a used throw :tada:

36 Likes

Anno looks amazing on those

5 Likes

22 Likes

Thank you! We picked the pantones, but the Ano Master really worked their magic for us!!!

5 Likes

8 Likes

how does this thing play im so curious

1 Like

Honestly, it played really nice right out of the box, and I’ve been having a lot of fun with it in the several days since. I haven’t even thrown the 2 other yo-yos I ordered along with it. That’s how much I’m digging it. The plastic shell gives it an old school nostalgic feel to me, but it plays so much better than any of the yo-yos I started out on.

4 Likes