What are you throwing 2024?

Nytro on my koi and uppercut :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

23 Likes

G2 Herdsman, still one of my all time fav bimetals.

30 Likes

33 Likes

It’s my favorite time of the year to stand infront of the TV yoyoing watching football. Been working on the Diego B trick “Tech Plot Thickens.”

20 Likes

25 Likes

The Perpetual PIF. Playing 5A tonight. I think my string is too long, or maybe I’m just rusty?

The Perpetual is pretty cool. It’s not my usual kind of yoyo. It feels slow off the throw but then you notice that it spins forever. It just exudes solidness and stability.

18 Likes

What’s your string length? I hard commit to 85cm, down from 95cm a few weeks back and my consistency on almost everything is up by a lot. There’s a couple old tricks that I feel like aren’t worth doing any more because of being prohibitively hard with shorter string, but the consistency boost for everything else is totally worth losing a few tricks to me.

4 Likes

I haven’t measured. I did my usual 1A length to just over my belly button. I usually take an inch or two off before I string it up for 5A but have been lazy in this instance :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Definitely try going way shorter and see how that feels. I’m 5’6" and measure two hands below my belly button to get 85cm. It really makes 5A a lot easier to control in general.

4 Likes

:heart_hands: Iykyk

25 Likes

Where can you snag their stuff?

1 Like

My last subway line is out. Gives me a 6 block walk to work on planet hops and shoot the moons.

22 Likes

New new Sea Apple Bathysphere with some brass ultraflats.

39 Likes

My 4 throws for the week. I’m trying to get better by sticking to the same 2 throws for 2-4 weeks and rotating in 2 new ones. This week I brought in the kim23 and deeper state. I’ve had the wizard with me for almost a month :man_mage:

20 Likes

Three dai trip to Vancouver with my Banshee 22

21 Likes

TP MIID-Y w/ Draken (tech thin)

20 Likes

Slinging the Gate SE while cooking spaghetti and meatballs and dank fixie tricks.

24 Likes

Decided to switch it up this afternoon.

Apathy w/ Draken (tech thin)

33 Likes

7summit

32 Likes

“dank fixie tricks” i don’t know why this phrase makes me so happy but i like it, lol.

3 Likes