What are you Packin'?!

I usually have one of my yoyos with me, an extra string, and a paperclip to pick it out knots but today something unexpected happened…Both my Kpads fell out and i was yoyo less for a couple of hours and i figured that i couldve used my yoyo to kill time but since the Kpads fell out i had so sit and do nothing for hours. Curious, What do you guys carry? Extra String? Yoyos?

extra everything! :slight_smile:

A yoyo and a cozie.

A yoyo.

One yoyo for me and another responsive one for people who want to try it out.

Yoyo, CW, iPod, Wallet.

Extra string, and a torch for those really tight knots.

yoyo,phone.

Do you mean yoyo related package or general package I always have on me?

YoYo. I usually know when my response is going to go out, so I only bring extra response if it is.

Well since I drive I always have one of my cases in the trunk. If one wears out I just switch!

I dont…I dont really yoyo much out in public…a bit of a self conscious thing I have still yet to get over

Clothes, Kicks, My Car, Wallet, Keys…Bring my yoyo’s if my friends want to have a session… :slight_smile:

all ways my lunatic,an extra string,extra bearing,tweezers for knots,ipod,piece of sand paper incase i drop it,and my yoyo expert cards.what?i have big pockets.:slight_smile: :slight_smile:

thats unhealthy lol

Yoyo, 1 extra string, wallet, iPod, phone, keys. I get knots out with my fingers, cause I have teh skills to pay deh billz.

my fools gold peak or sb dv888 are always in my bloop with me, and i always have extra string in my wallet

Yoyo, string, and wallet.
Oh, and some dragon blood bottled up for those times i need it.

Im my wallet I keep a paperclip and I had a spare string in there but I used it and haven’t gotten around to replacing it yet…

In my pockets I carry a yoyo, my keys, a pen, my phone, and my mp3 player…

When I travel I just bring my whole yoyo case, when I go out in public for a couple of hours I just bring my ProtoStar. That yoyo is beast.