Things every yoyoer should have?

I’m assembling a kit for traveling right now… and was wondering what every yoyoer should have. Everyone, please post 1 thing at a time.

I’ll start: A yoyo

string

Lube if you don’t like dry bearings.

music, and skills.

Swag

A video camera.

extra kpads. extra string. videocamera. a case. lube. extra bearings. i think thats about it. lol

highlight to see my secret message above. ;D ^^^

You people forgot silicone, string cutter, needles, and uhh… Hmm… Zippo oil!!!

Really all you need a yo-yo, string, and maybe some lube, counterweights, and/or bearings.

A butterfly/imperial to give away to an aspiring yoyoer.

1 Like

All I need is a yoyo (usually more like 2-3) and string

1. Yoyo

2. A string

3. Repeat when (if ever) needed/desired

We don’t need much

1 Like

If you are like me and still have a lot to learn: some way to tackle new tricks [aka wifi for most of us ;)].

Every yoyoer NEEDS: a yoyo and string

Every yoyoer SHOULD HAVE: lube, a place to watch yoyo trick tutorials, extra spare parts, gloves, etc.

There’s a difference there. For a traveling kit, I would bring a small case with yoyos, extra string, lube, maybe response pads/silicone, and possibly gloves. I could do without response pads for a while, though.

hmm Yoyo, yoyo string that was easy lol , maybe another bearing, silicone, lube(if you want),string,hmmm a yoyo, some yoyo string, did i mention string?

Time
Practice
More time

yoyo
string
responses
lube
extra bearing
spare axle

A yoyo,string, and a way to learn new tricks computer,books, or people that can show you first hand.

Wow… this is taking a different course than I expected… I meant ways to maintain your yoyo… like if I was traveling, and I needed to play, but I forgot XXX (e.g. pliers) then I wouldn’t be able to XXX (e.g. clean the bearing).

If I forgot… then I couldn’t…
Yoyo… no playing
String… No playing
Lube… bad/loud bearings
needle… removing C-Clips for cleaning
Pliers… removing bearing for cleaning…

Get? Cuz I need to assemble a kit to travel with. ;D