Things every yoyoer should have?

humility, appreciation, and self-confidence.
… oh and i like to carry a paper-clip to work string tangles out quickly without unscrewing.

It depends on how long I’ll be gone. For a weekend, I just pack 4-6 yo-yos, and nothing else. For a week I take 6-8 plus strings and lube. For a month or more I take a dozen or so yo-yos, all the stuff you mentioned in your last post, plus mineral spirits (to clean bearings), a suction cup (to remove pogs), appropriate response stickers, and a phillips screwdriver (if I have any Mosquitos or Squirrels with me, to take them apart). Oh, and counterweights.

Have Fun,
Java

Cheers. :wink:

band-aids and lots of them ;D

Yo-yo, lube, string, and deep pockets ;D

Then you pretty much got it figured out lol. I would also add (from my personal travel kit):

-safety pin - for applying lube, slightly thicker than a needle for my preferred amount of lube
-spare bearing(s)
-super tiny flat head screwdriver - to scrape out old response from a groove (usually only necessary with gasket maker types of silicone)
-your preference of pads/silicone
-high-grit sandpaper - for sanding out unexpected dings
-small glass jar - for cleaning bearings, preferrably already filled with the desired amount of solution so you don’t have to carry the whole bottle of solution around with you
-spare small o-ring(s) if you play with hubstacked yo-yos
-Drill bit - I use this when possible instead of pliers for removing bearings. May also be substituted with the YYF bearing removal tool.
-Some sort of compact blade if you like to cut your strings.
-Hex wrench - for adjusting/unscrewing axles
-Spare axle(s)
-counterweight(s) if you plan on playing 5A

I swear that this all isn’t as cumbersome as it sounds ;D. Of course you can pick and choose out of this what you find necessary, but as you guys can tell I like to be prepared for anything when I travel. Luckily for me, my yo-yo case is actually a laptop bag so it’s got plenty of pockets and flaps for whatever I need.