yo yo accessories

All right I’ve got my yo yo’s ordered ( a velocity and a journey) and hopefully will be ordering a lyn fury in a couple of weeks, what I’d like to know is what items do i need to buy to keep my yo-yo’s in good working order. Recomendations of string, lube etc… would be appreciated. Jimmie

100 ct bundle of 100% poly string and some thin lube. That should do it.

1 Like

I would suggest getting thin and thick lube because you might not know how to bind.

1 Like

Nah, he’s got the velocity… So he really only needs the lube for bearing protection.

slick6 string,a bottle of thin lube,thick and thin shims,at least one bearing from yoyo factory and one from yoyo jam and you should be all set.that should be about 47$.hope this helped.

1 Like

I’ve been yoyoing for 6 years and have yet to buy a bearing. I don’t think that’s necessary.

A glove, thin lube definetly, 100 count 100 percent poly string (that’ll last you a for about a year and 1/4), and some flowable silicone just to keep in the box for the future. Why buy it later and waste shipping fee than buy it now in a bundle.

1 Like

Not sure but I thought I read somewhere about needing a shim/red shim for the lyn fury is that right or am I slightly confused (a normal condition for me anyway)? Just wondering cause I’m planning on ordering more my fury, extra string and some lube by the end of next week (or as soon as I think I can sneak another yo yo by the wife) and would like to buy the shims if I need them at the same time. Thanks!!