What are you LISTENING to today?

Feel the Love by Rudimental

http://youtu.be/c9YrfHVB4ic

Man. Music is a priority right behind food, shelter, and my family’s well being.

In other words, of all my luxuries, music is at the top, easily. I haven’t been without a music playing device since I was 7 (I mean my own; had my dad’s before that). I would sell all of my yoyos if it was the only way to get a music playing device.

To the topic question: Listening to Kimbra, “Vows”. So good. Will also be listening to the radio (both the top-40 and the “alternative rock” stations) and will probably listen to some Wilco later while I walk the dogs.

Best song ever for me right now

I don’t really listen to music but my bro just got the new One Republic album so thats what I will be listening to for the next month :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m listening to a mixed bag of children screaming, a dog barking, Vietnamese at top volume from the TV enhanced by Vietnamese people trying to talk over the TV but they can’t hear the TV so they turn the TV UP and then talk louder to talk over the TV, and then mix into that phones ringing constantly and then doorbell going off way too frequently. When that isn’t enough, the idiot neighbors with their way too loud(and crappy sounding) car stereo will drive by 50 times a day blasting Indian music, while another neighbor works on setting off their car alarm, while yet another neighbor revs his car engine for hours at a time because he’s a wanna-be mechanic.

Most days I’m wearing ear plugs all day long and unable to conduct business on my phone because of the noise.

slaaayyyerrrr \M/, cannibal corpse, dethklok, MELT, DAATH, death, and dying fetus

Found Grizzly Bear from Childish Gambino…and I love them now
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPXDJQkuWeA

1 Like

Listening to the new Paramore album today. Loving it!

Yuki

T.V. on the Radio’s “Nine Types of Light” pretty awesome album.

Playing For Change!

Have a beautiful day everyone :slight_smile:

~ Love & Light ~

Whatever’s on the local radio station.

the Imagine Dragons channel on Pandora. My love of alternative is met very nicely there

Ben Frost!

Beat Service - Aurora
Brillz - Pump the Beat
This Will Destroy You - Threads  (AMAZING heart felt song!)  ((no really its awesome))

Grimes - Genesis
Lemaitre - Cut to Black
Hardwell - Apollo

All that in a days listening.
I must say that I am a music addict lol.

Justice!!

2 Likes

Hot Chip.

Lacuna Coil at the moment.