What are you doing today?

Finished the showers!

Now it’s time for the floors…

9 Likes

Built a new computer and currently finishing up homework. The computer build was a challenge to myself to see how I would handle working with a smaller case and limited options for adding accessories. I’ll post a picture later when I get the chance.

4 Likes

Best bang for the buck is a 6” Dobsonian imo.

3 Likes

Fudgin LOVE these tiles. Wish I had money for home improvements. One day I will take out a home equity loan and get windows that are not older than I am, and a shower I do not hate.

3 Likes

Today I will be pretending to work, while actually shopping for drum machines/sequencers/samplers because who doesn’t need another expensive hobby, amirite?

3 Likes

Anyone here ever have gout?
It sucks…it feels like I’ve got a broken bone in my right foot. Can’t put any pressure on it without it bringing me to damn near tears /sigh. I use a chair as a walker of sorts but I haven’t been able to do much of anything for the past couple of days.
The pain is starting to die down some since the peak of the pain yesterday morning…so hopefully it’ll be all gone here in a day or 2.
Haven’t been able to yo in 3 days, though I have been getting some looping practice in since I can do that sitting.

2 Likes

Not sure if you’ve put any more thought into this, but I’ve been doing a bit of research myself on software and have found a couple of great free ones for windows!

There’s one called VSDC which is good for beginners I guess…

Then there’s DaVinci Resolve…which is pro level software that is completely free!

I found these through this video:

4 Likes

Still dealing with it.
It peaked at it’s worse on Tuesday…man it hurt!
Finally broke down yesterday (Friday) and went to a local clinic. They prescribed me some meds but they can take 24-36 hours.
I’m getting sick of not being able to walk or even just stand.

2 Likes

Wow thanks man! I hadn’t yet, I’ve been pretty swamped at work this week. I’ll definitely look into these!!

2 Likes

Just got out of a long overdue therapeutic massage. Gonna grab lunch with the wifey, then got a nice long day of doing absolutely nothing before we fly out to see my folks for a week.

Think I’m gonna spend the rest of the day painting my Barghests from Descent and playing my TiShee :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Making chili for a halloween party this evening. I’ll be Jon Snow, but a better version that cooks food and has a tiny stuffed white wolf.

3 Likes

We need pics! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

8 Likes

haha love it!
Hope you have a lot of fun!
You should totally make your next yo out of Valyrian steel!

4 Likes

Right now I am throwing my TiShee and drinking some scotch.

4 Likes

I love your wolf :heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

My life rn. Life is good.

9 Likes

What are you playing on the switch right now?

3 Likes

I wish I had a kitty to snuggle with atm! lol…nothing quite like the love of a cat :heart:

3 Likes

Blue Lions playthrough of Fire Emblem: Three Houses. Though I’m really tempted to finally pick up DQXII

3 Likes