What are you doing today?

Currently at the gym. Excited to get out of here and work on an ad campaign for my company. What about you guys?

19 Likes

Dentist and a lot of homework

8 Likes

Studying for finals.

8 Likes

Neither of those are very fun :confused:

6 Likes

Mostly hanging out on my hammock (or maybe hanging up :thinking:) and reading ā€œDuneā€ a bit.

11 Likes

My five year old ā€œgraduatedā€ from preschool today, so after we picked up her sister the three of us went to a beautiful park. The weather was beautiful, they had a blast, and I got some yo-yoing in. It was one of those perfect days. Iā€™m glad you asked!

9 Likes

My father loves that book! Maybe I should give it a read :thinking:

3 Likes

Thatā€™s awesome man! Days with the family like that are so priceless.

4 Likes

Iā€™m certainly glad I read Dune, but I can never decide if I liked it or not.

5 Likes

me: This has been one of my favorite days ever.
Seven-year-old: Well letā€™s make tomorrow another one.

10 Likes

Thatā€™s so sweet :weary:. Kids are the best. Sounds like you have a great family man.

3 Likes

I am at work. :-1:
But I have also been working on a new craft project. :+1:
So I guess today is break even kind of day!

4 Likes

I took my last final for the semester (woo Hoo!), got a snowball, and went through my room to clean up stuff and make a giveaway and trash pile, and I practiced my Nats freestyle a little bit more. Overall a fairly productive day

8 Likes

Dune is great I loved it! I read it many moons ago however.

Well it is about 6am here and i am up a good couple of hours before I need to get my bus to work (thanks to the cats). I donā€™t know whether to stick on an album or maybe watch an episode of ā€˜Chockyā€™ (young adult telly adaptation from the early 80s of the John Wyndham novel of the same name). Hmmmmm. Oh and I have to invigilate an exam this morning at the college where I work, something I have not done before and I am a bit nervous.

4 Likes

Thanks, I just learned a new word.

4 Likes

This morning, I hit up my local skatepark and shredded for a solid hour before work.

That was the first time in probably six or seven years! It felt really really good!

Iā€™m pretty rusty, but I just took it easy and didnā€™t attempt anything too big or anything. Just practiced some pop shuvits and backside 180s.

@Jhammond93 hooked me up with some decent trucks and wheels, so I went down to my local skate shop and picked up a fresh deck

I feel so great rn!!

14 Likes

You goofy or regular?

Heelflips are my go-to, Iā€™m trash at kickflips

4 Likes

Man I wish I knew how to skate lol. I prefer 2 wheels. I should probably knock some rust off one day soon! Glad the trucks are working out for you!

2 Likes

Regular!

I skated for about 4 years starting in 2006. Kickflips and varials were always my go-to. I could never get Tre flips down. Those are like the Brent stole of the Skate World lol

2 Likes

LMAO YESSSSS so true

I never got tre flips down either, never got serious enough with skating to do soā€¦nothing feels better than cruising on a deck and popping ollies, this is why I prefer skating to longboarding personally

4 Likes