What are you doing today?

I’ve tried to learn to skate before, but my feet don’t speak to me correctly I guess :joy:

1 Like

Skating is mostly about overcoming the mental hurdle of “I’m going to get hurt” once you go bawls to wawl and overcome that skating is so rewarding. I find skating with others is a lot more fun than skating alone

2 Likes

I went to work today. Also I got a card in the post from Royal Mail saying I have customs charges to pay, this will be for my Rain City Skills Gamer. £16 to pay which I could really do without right now :frowning:

3 Likes

UK Customs are theeeee worst

1 Like

Except carving smoothly paved- empty streets on a Cadillac of a longboard in the middle of the night. That, is just plain good for the soul :heart:

4 Likes

I wish NYC had nice smooth streets like you West Coast cats! :sleepy:

3 Likes

I feel you there. Pot holes in most of our streets could consume a mini van right now.

1 Like

You live in NYC? Come to yoyo club!!!

1 Like

No I dont, I see how I wrote my reply in a confusing manner though, that’s my bad. I reside in western illinois/eastern Iowa.

2 Likes

I got to break down and portion about 40 lbs of ribeyes!
Ps sorry bout the terrible quality photo

13 Likes

We are just a small Dutch town. But 2 times a year we have the biggest party in the Netherlands. This time a year we have 'Ribs & Blues. And it’s the biggest free blues festival in Europe.
Uploading: 20190609_003129.jpg…]()

5 Likes

6 Likes

Today I got to clean the garage…

I’m just an ordinary average guy…
And every Saturday I work in the yard
Pick up the dog do
Hope that it’s hard

@Jhammond93
Love those ribeyes!

11 Likes

That must be a big house!

:joy:

3 Likes

Bringing my Prius to the dealer to evaluate the big orange warning triangle on my dashboard.

2 Likes

I’m just going to give my week, because it’s a pretty big one for me, and I’m excited.
Starting with this past Friday, it was my last day at my job. I was working night shift with an hour commute each way for the past two years, pretty much only seeing my old lady on the weekends, even though we live together. To happy to be free of that finally.
Yesterday the old lady and I volunteered to help out at an event her parents help to organize each year called hubFest (I think hub=Hadrian Unified Bicycle). I helped to put together a huge stage and sound system for bands that would be playing, then went to one of the rest stops for the cyclists for the rest of the day. Today my older brother is coming in to town to help finish getting things ready for my wedding next weekend - so pretty much all week will be doing the last things leading up to it. Then next weekend I’m getting married to my best friend, (look out for a trick circle in my fancy clothes lol). After which we’re going on a mini honeymoon to a couple places around Michigan (Manistee, Traverse City, and Boyne City) - I’ll probably upload a few choice pictures from our trip. Okay, that’s probably enough lol.
Tl;dr - starting with last Friday, I quit my job, helped at a bicycle fest, my brother is coming to town, I’m getting married, and going on a little honeymoon.

8 Likes

Work out, walk the dog, fly my mountain bike, hand wax two vehicles, PoE, and yoyo in-between all of that.

4 Likes

Just started a 13 hour 800 mile drive from GA to TX. Pulling a large trailer behind the f250 too so that’ll be fun😥. Only throwing today will be done while pumping gas!

7 Likes

Two houses actually. I care for my grandparents(legally blind) so I stay at their house in Illinois half of my time. I also have a place I share with my dad in Iowa, which is where I keep my cats and biggest fish tank(120 gallon).

2 Likes

I can almost sense vegetarians planning some kind of revenge :smiley:

3 Likes