How you doing today?

How are ya? What’s good with ya?

I’m stuck in quarantine while waiting for the backlog of coronavirus tests to make it to mine. So i’ve been better lol. I’d kill for a Tony Hawk game right about now. Or the ability to go somewhere that’s not my house.

But how is you

13 Likes

I hope your test comes back okay. That’s scary. I wish you the best. I drove by my work to see whose car was there. Just managers. Waiting to hear if I should apply for unemployment and will be laid off. It’s my day off. Otherwise staying home and trying to invent some of my own tricks or at least a few moves I’ve never seen before.

5 Likes

I feel for you, often the waiting is the hardest part. I commend you for taking your quarantine seriously. If possible, try to relax, maybe learn a new yoyo trick or make up a new trick. Do whatever to take your mind from coronavirus.

7 Likes

Thanks man! But how are you today?

3 Likes

That sucks my man. Luckily my employer and my state are both taking a pretty good approach. I hope things turn around for you

3 Likes

11 Likes

been working on my Freestyle for Scale Open v4. not much more then that, lol.

5 Likes

Man, I hope everything turns out well for you @quinton and that sucks that you’re stuck.

I’m doing good for the most part today. Met up with some old friends yesterday which was really nice. Hoping to start hanging out with them more (and hoping to talk a couple of them into yoing! lol).

Also I feel lucky to have a really good friend here on these forums that puts up with me venting to him haha. Vented to him last night, and he’s very understanding and thoughtful…It’s nice to have someone to vent to here.

3 Likes

Whoa! That’s awesome!! :smiley:

3 Likes

yeah, i’m really enjoying the process of making a routine.

5 Likes

We are doing OK here. The kids (all teenagers) are not super happy about not being able to go out & be with their friends, but, everyone is accepting social distancing. We have been enjoying hikes in the local state park and state forest and just making the best of the situation.

9 Likes

I’m home sick today :frowning: My symptoms are not consistent with COVID-19; it feels more like a common cold. I keep checking for fever every hour though. Times are crazy!

5 Likes

Oof - this is a tough post! Do I like it? Do I not? Sucks about your employment situation, good job on the staying home and throwing!

3 Likes

hehe sometimes I use ‘likes’ less as a way of saying I like the post…and more to acknowledge that I care and have read the post.

5 Likes

Nice. I plan to spend some time with the wife and kids at the nearby state park this afternoon. Love being in the woods. So peaceful.

4 Likes

I hope you feel better soon!

3 Likes

The woods may be my favorite place to go.

5 Likes

makin some wu-cakes to keep things entertaining

9 Likes

Continuing to win my heart day after day

3 Likes

What Would RZA Do @quinton?

1 Like