How you doing today?

Wear yo scarf

1 Like

Well. His scarf. Scarf sharing is seemingly a thing of the past now lol

1 Like

I still remain baffled as to why TP is like finding gold. COVID19 is not a … downstairs virus … I think at this point people are just doing it so they can feel like they’re part of the herd that’s making these internet memes regarding TP.

Other than that, 3 days into what is now a state-wide “stay at home” mandate, starting to feel a little more relaxed and beginning stages of “lazy” kicks in. Deep in my mind though I’m concerned about our economy and how it will effect everyone but I tell myself that the sooner we do our part and isolate, the sooner we can get through this mess and resume our normal life.

2 Likes

My employer is trying as hard as they can to not do this and it’s getting pretty frustrating tbh. State has been proactive though so there’s a glimmer of hope left…

2 Likes

The wife is working from home. The large site I work at has struggled all week to get me set up to do that also and I should be bringing my stuff home today to work from home for the next two weeks. Our 3yo is going stir crazy already as his preschool is closed at least through next week. We went on a bike ride yesterday that he loved and he has been ‘helping’ Mom with yard work (which she is kind of doing manically, out of boredom).

Dark times.

2 Likes

I use Verizon for my phone and last night I upgraded to an unlimited data plan ($20 more) because I will be stuck at home for most of the day for at least 2 weeks and want to be able to watch as many yoyo videos as I want to without worrying. Post your videos!

1 Like

i woke up at 4:30am and couldn’t fall asleep. so i’ve been working on recovering an old fb from years ago… since i’m not a social media guy i barely used it…

i’d created the fatguy snacks profile, also several years ago, as an artist jump off when i was performing graphics work. also, that just fell off too… but since i’d found an actual use for it doing yoyo stuff, i figured what the hey!

buuuuuut, some party pooper from the FB yoyo BST reported it for not being my real name - so FB locked me out, and i can’t fix or change anything… but, whatever… i don’t even know if you can make that kind if page… NARCs

so yeah, i feel a little crummy today otherwise, maybe have leftover wu-cakes…

3 Likes

Lol i have a similar FB issues and i can’t get my account back so i gave up of FB. Maybe i’ll try again soon but honestly i find FB a dangerous waste of time. Nothing like the productive time i spend here.

3 Likes

that’s the thing. i was solely using fb for yoyo stuff… that’s why i never used the other account anyway.

i didn’t like fb enough before enough to make an effort back then, not sure i will now. i did want to make sure i didn’t leave anyone hanging though… one of the ‘snack packs’ i sent out was returned to sender for lack of addy info, so i wanted to finish closing that loop…

3 Likes

People are animals. I just found out there was a fatal shooting and a stabbing that happened at a barber shop earlier today across from the store I manage. Many businesses are preparing to reopen in the next few days here in San Antonio. These women were just barely getting back to work and there’s this? I usually don’t feed negative news (and for that I’m sorry) but I also work in the service industry and am appalled by this.

Everybody be safe out there. I’ll be taking my peice of mind with me tomorrow.

Crazy!!!

1 Like

That store is almost directly accross from me too. The only thing blocking view is a Pei Wei that’s on the end of the strip. Happens while I was on shift too, total flurry of red and blues going.

2 Likes

stay safe my friend.

1 Like

Thanks @PCaliyoyos , I will.

This stuff isn’t normal on my side of town. Not that it should be anywhere.

2 Likes

amateur or pro?

1 Like

i would be in Amateur but i decided not to compete.

1 Like

r u gonna compete in vol 5?

2 Likes

i might, i’m not sure yet!

2 Likes

A great change is in the works for me. I am working out my exit strategy from my current job of 15+years at Subway. Serving the general public has been extremely trying of late as well as a great many other factors that have led me to this decision, which was not easy to make.

I want to work with plants.:sunglasses::rainbow:

3 Likes

If you are open to lots of opportunities.

Plants

I suspect high interest in this field counts for a lot, and many people will consider this without any formal degrees for some positions.

1 Like