What are you doing today?

I’m ready with my 36” meat cleaver!! Lol

3 Likes

Is that a two hander?

4 Likes

Went to church with the fam, which is like a little mini date for my wife and I (the children’s ministry is really solid here). Got to visit with some of my very best friends afterward :heart:

This afternoon, we will go get some soil to fill in, and start a raised bed of herbs and greens in the back yard.

Tonight, I will probably go on a peaceful late night cruise on my long board!

6 Likes

Yup!

The pic isn’t mine, but it’s in the ballpark. I think mines a little bigger

3 Likes

Homework

3 Likes

Hog Splitter sounds like a name for a country/metal band.
If such a thing existed.

3 Likes

Like this!? Lol

3 Likes

Just gonna throw it out there… Steaks for yo-yos? :joy:

On topic: I’m working today. This is me working.

7 Likes

I think we can work something out hahaha

3 Likes

Working, then dadding, making dinner with junior, eating with the family, watching Incredibles 2 for the 634,876,341nth time, bathing junior, sleeping, repeat until Friday.

6 Likes

Running a CAT320!

15 Likes

Man, are those as fun to operate as they look!?

5 Likes

Fun for sure, but they do beat your body down after a while and it can get stressful perched on the edge of high creek banks all the time!

9 Likes

I’m mostly trying to catch up on overdue work and stressing getting ready for leaving on a work trip later this week. Just one of those lame “adult” weeks I suppose.

Could really use a chance to get out and chill a bit.

2 Likes

Will the work trip include flights? Because I got a lot of throwing in waiting for planes. Might be a silver lining for the later part of your week!

2 Likes

Yeah, I’ll get a bit of throwing time in while waiting. Gonna pack a kendama as well for the heck of it. But thankfully, they are direct flights. So while I miss that “Nothing to do for a couple hours, I’ll just throw” free time, it’s less time on a plane overall.

Less cool is the fact that the outbound flight is a redeye. Lamesauce. I don’t sleep on planes well.

2 Likes

Same. I went Philly to Phoenix on my way back to Tucson last time and 6 hours + 6’ tall does NOT do any favors for a spine. Well Be safe!

2 Likes

That’s what she said

8 Likes

See other comment ^

4 Likes

I have an older neighbor who is really timid, shy and doesn’t get out much. But she’s a real sweetheart.
Today I decided to put together a little fairy village in an unused corner of her garden, as well as put a little fairy home together in a metal pot I put on her porch lol.
She’s going to get such a big kick out of it when she sees it! :smiley: <3

14 Likes