What are you doing today?

I guess I’m reading this forum…

11 Likes

Mountain biking along some of my favorite bank fishing spots. More of a investigation than fishing. Checking how they held up against the flooding.

8 Likes

either a big kick or totally freaked out.

4 Likes

Driving that 13 hrs back to GA today. :disappointed_relieved: Imma get me some balisong practice in though!

5 Likes

guess your a hammock lover too :ok_hand:t2: nice

2 Likes

Back on the CAT again!

14 Likes

hahaha this should be a series

7 Likes

Cleaning.
Fun fun! >.<’

I have a life coach who comes over once a week. haha my life would be a wreck and my apartment a hell of a mess without her!
She’s the best thing that’s happened to me since my mom passed a couple years back.
Before working with her, my apartment was very bad. Over the months I’ve finally got it all sorted out. I haven’t actually had her do any cleaning for me, but having her come over and just chat while I clean has been tremendously helpful.

TMI? lol

10 Likes

Getting ready to teach a “learn to yoyo” class at work.

Got my responsives ready, plus an Iconic unresponsive!

IMG_20190626_130121 IMG_20190626_130202

15 Likes

Trying to finish out the work day and not obsess over a big leak in my bedroom.

I live in a large building with convectors for A/C & heating (built in the 70s) and basically the line feeding my convector units in my two bedrooms busted in an apt above me. So I’m waiting for Maintenance to check the 21 floors above mine for the source :sob:

2 Likes

I just got back from a rolling stones concert last night! Never thought the Elton John concert was going to get knocked down to my 2nd favorite

7 Likes

Working and anxiously awaiting my TiVayder and Breeze. Is it bad that I’m more excited for the Breeze? I think it’s the 2 week wait lessening the excitement.

5 Likes

Follow up on the learn to yoyo class: A bunch of people showed up! They had fun! Pretty much everyone got the hang of gravity pull, there were several dogs walked, some babies got rocked, and even some forward passes and an around the world!

15 Likes

Awesome! Can I ask what kind of place you work at? I’m just trying to picture the environment.

2 Likes

The Breeze is like the Edge but way better, I don’t think it’s bad.

4 Likes

Getting ready to move; cleaning, packing etc. Thankfully I’ve got a month but time flies so fast it’s better to do things in advance.

3 Likes

I’m a big fan of the feeling that weight placed slightly back from the rims can give a yo-yo. My current non Vayder favorites, the Raiser and Kayak have that feature. I’d need to try more to find out for sure, but i feel like yo-yos that are almost entirely rim weighted would feel heavy on the string. They may not play heavy, but the feeling they have is the most important factor to me.

I also like how the kayak and Raiser weight distribution makes them very tilt resistant when doing faster tricks.

3 Likes

Spent the morning working with a videography crew so they could film some of our facility. I really hope I don’t make it into the final video…

2 Likes

Hopefully if you do it isn’t a speaking part… you sound like a nerd…

:rofl:

6 Likes

Waiting for the Diffractions to arrive in the mail :sparkles:

7 Likes