What are you doing today?

Just paid off my car

5 Likes

homework :frowning:

2 Likes

ok, this was a great read. Didn’t realize the specific challenges with recumbent bikes.

2 Likes

I did that a few months ago. Feels great! More yoyo money!

2 Likes

Yeah it’s been a big week. Paid off my car and worked the final day of my second job (which basically functioned as the money for my monthly car payment).

Now I’m just deciding what color polished Wide Angle to get first out of the three I don’t have, red blue or green. @twitch77 doesn’t get a vote.

4 Likes

The red one is the spiciest IMO

2 Likes

I’m so ocd I made a list tracking how many of each color are available at each online US retailer and the total overall. I’m worried that either they won’t be restocked again in the polished version or that they will be replaced by the new heavier production model that they will probably begin phasing in soon. Which is a great yo-yo and the increase in spin time is noticeable but doesn’t feel the exact same. It’s close but definitely different.

2 Likes

Overwatch Grand Finals in Philly

7 Likes

I’m at the Deerfield Fair with my family. Check out this ride.

9 Likes

So what style does the motion of this ride most resemble?

2 Likes

As the ride spins the arms go up and down.

2A maybe?

2 Likes

In that case…
I vote green!
:green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart:

1 Like

Just got home from the hospital.
Ate some fruit wednesday…thursday night I started to get super sick. I tried to fight through it for about 6 hours but it got worse and worse. Finally called 911…they had to send me by ambulance to a bigger hospital 3 hours away.
My stomach got bloated so bad that it was cutting off it’s own blood circulation…the fruit meanwhile was just sitting there fermenting and causing further bloating and pain.
They did a ton of scans and tests and thought they might have to do surgery…instead they stuck a tube down my nose and it suctioned out all the contents of my stomach.
Fun times.
Especially when I got violently sick a few hours into the tube and was vomiting with it down there. Bleh!

After about 10 hours…with an EXTREMELY sore throat…I told them I didn’t want the tube anymore and that I was refusing to go through with it any longer (they wanted to keep it there for up to a few days).

Luckily by the next day I started to feel a lot better. A lot of the bloating was gone and they had me on some super strong anti-nausea meds so I wasn’t getting sick.

My insides feel all bruised though. Like someone’s been using my stomach as a punching bag…but from the inside.

But no surgery! And things are back to normal!
I have experienced worse pain in life…but this was up there. It took a lot for me to finally convinced myself to call 911. I was so delirious at that point though…I was near in tears lol. #ManBaby

8 Likes

Better safe than dead

4 Likes

Aw man!!! Glad your doin alright!!!

Maybe it came out GREEN at least!!! :nauseated_face::face_vomiting:
(Couldn’t help myself!!! Sorry)

6 Likes

Orange haha :orange_circle:

4 Likes

KNOCK KNOCK!
Who’s there?
ORANGE!!
Orange who?
ORANGE YOU GLAD YOU’RE NOT SICK ANYMORE!?

hahahaha!
No?
Oh, okay.
:frowning:
lol

5 Likes

Well, I’m sure happy you came out of that ok! What a rough time!

4 Likes

Man, I’m glad you’re safe and on the mend!!!

2 Likes

Sweating my Loop 720s off because it’s too darn hot :fire::sob::skull:

2 Likes