What are you doing today?

Sweet! You’re going to love his strings @adamantiumpops :smiley:

That sucks about all the chaos @lucale…but I gotta be honest with you…cutting the power to a big huge building sure sounds fun!!! haha

How old is your son out of curiosity?

3 Likes

Haha! Actually I had hundreds of people hate my guts for a day and a half so…
Calen turned 11 back in May😃

3 Likes

And on my burfdey no less! Thanks!

4 Likes

Happy Birthday!

4 Likes

Fixing my car and perfecting superflow and trying to learn hidemasa hook

3 Likes

Yea I was a little hesitate to get the Kun but just went for it. I think one of the problems with the Loonie is it has so much weight at the center and not much around the rims. The Kun looks like it has some weight around the rims. :crossed_fingers: And yes I finally found the Aoda Littles. Its being shipped now to me takes about 30 days though. :joy: But worth it. I will send you the link in PM. They were very hard to find.

3 Likes

The seven year old and I went trial backpacking and she loved it. We set up camp and cooked a meal, but hiked out instead of staying the night. We can’t wait to go overnight.

7 Likes

Just Worfin’ it up on the Promenade.

6 Likes

Yes have to agree with both of you on the loonie. Was hoping it would be more my style but I keep thinking it’s like throwing a mini barbell.

3 Likes

You guys build a campfire? I LOVE sitting by a campfire!!

2 Likes

We thought about it but didn’t. It was just still too warm.

2 Likes

Listening to my sister-in-law describe her colonic… In detail… On my birthday…

3 Likes

Wife and I went to the Toledo Museum of Art today and I took a few photos

12 Likes

Tile…

6 Likes

Got my front coilovers installed on my truck! All 4 done, and now it’s time for an alignment, and new sway bar, and tie rod end links! Then I’ll detail clean them and take loads of pictures lol

3 Likes

Can we get a tut for this😂

4 Likes

Took my dad to an aquarium today. We got to touch sting rays! :smiley: lol they were super cute…I’d put my hand it the water and they’d swin right up to me. They thought I had food and when they found out I didn’t…they would stomp off in disgust! lol :stuck_out_tongue:
They felt really slimy.
I think I need one for a pet! :stuck_out_tongue:

Then we went and sat near a big water fountain and enjoyed some frozen yogurt…and tonight I took him out to a buffet.

Was a nice day :).

9 Likes

Hulu tech employees are all going to our summer fun event, a visit to the Magic Castle in Hollywood. It’s a castle where magicians are constantly giving shows and experimenting with new tricks. It’s supposed to be very exclusive, can’t make reservations, need to know a member or magician to get in, etc. (Unless you work for a corporate media company apparently…)

My wife is jealous she can’t go. Curious as to how this will be.

http://www.magiccastle.com/?cookie-state-change=1568137308167

11 Likes

I’m crazy jealous Jason. I’ve been an amateur magician most of my life (actually owned and ran a magic store in the mid 80’s). Take lots of pics if they allow it please!

6 Likes

ha! That sounds so neat @jasonwongzero! I hope you can give us an update on how it went!! :smiley:

Today I helped my dad set up a nice bow front 38 gallon fish tank. No water in it yet, and he’s going to order fish for it online…but dang it looks nice with the decorations he’s got!
I’ll snap a pic of it to post later.

Then I went to a toy shop ran by Dave Bazan here in Boise…

Sadly he wasn’t working today :*(
Didn’t have many yos for sale either. Some YYF whips, some wedges, first bases and some of the YYF Play Yo-Yo collection.
Ended up not picking anything up. I’d like to pick a Wedge up at some point, but they just didn’t have any colorways I’m interested in (they had blues and pinks).

Not sure if I’m going to go back. Dave should be working tomorrow, but I’m not sure if it’d bug him if I asked him to do a little demo for me or something. Plus I’m such a noob that I’d feel all self conscious to show him my meager skills lol. I’d love to pick his brain though and just chat. I’d also love to have someone who know what they’re doing watch me fail over and over to land a damn magic drop and maybe give me some pointers on what I’m not doing right lol.

lol I know this is a long post! xP I’m just rambling! :slight_smile:

5 Likes