What are you doing today?

Congrats on the new ride, she’s a looker.

2 Likes

18 years is a ton of time, she gave you more than she needed to and thats wonderful. is there a car equivalent of the rainbow bridge? If so you’ll drive her again in the future some day lol

3 Likes

Question:
What are you doing today?

Answer:
Trying to revive old threads on the YYE forum apparently.

And I went to a rock and gem show… got neither rocks, nor gems.

5 Likes

Today I tool a Beginner wood carving class. It was a great afternoon.

14 Likes

I bought a house

18 Likes

Congrats bud! big decision there- the wife and i are in the search process, a slow one

5 Likes

Was going to go fishing today but weather wasn’t in favor… So decided to make a diy “spook lure” from a Home Depot wood dowel. Learning how to use my recently obtained airbrush and shaping with a dremel.

10 Likes

Hiked a bit in the land of Dinosaurs!

We dug for Dino bones and climbed a few peaks in the badlands, as well as got a few throws in.

This is one of my favorite places to stop when traveling through Eastern Montana: Makoshika State Park in Glendive. If you happen to be passing through, it’s definitely worth a stop.

10 Likes

Fired the saw mill up today. Had 3 logs. Sawed up 2 and got (68)2x4x10’s. Still have one log to go and I am estimating I’ll get 100+ 2x4x10’s out of this ONE tree!!! Current price for one of these at Lowe’s is 10$!

13 Likes

Throwin a Shark at the lake…

8 Likes

Working late… :confused:

2 Likes

Sawed that 3rd log today. 98 2x4s out of one tree.

9 Likes

Plucking the new shoots of hundreds of japanese maple branches

11 Likes

Woah. So cool. I had nice Bonsai, but my cat ate it while on a trip last month. :pensive:

2 Likes

They’re beautiful. Do you work at a Bonsai Nursery in Japan?

1 Like

I am apprentice in Japan, so i work more and dont get paid like an idiot

3 Likes

Working on review scripts and yoyojam doc and planning going to nats

2 Likes

Very cool, I was interested in doing something of that nature right before the pandemic hit. Literally had my plane ticket for Japan in April of 2020 canceled.

Even though you’re not getting paid, you’ve definitely received my envy.

2 Likes

Like a yo-yo jam video doc for YouTube or something? That sounds rad

1 Like

Bath time. Room smelling vinegar.

6 Likes