What are you doing today?

7 Likes

Cool to see some EDM here!

1 Like

It’s one of my favorite parts of my job! Though I wish I got to cut more complex parts; typically I cut standard tensile bars to check mechanical properties of (usually) press-hardened steel.

2 Likes

I wish i could share my work as well :wink: keep at it

1 Like

Chillin’ and Grillin’

Good Throws, Good Tunes, And Good Vibes.

Spring is here finally!

7 Likes

Designed and made an indexable fixture plate for a big job I’m working on.

1/4-20 tapped holes and 0.2505” reamed holes for locating with 1/4” pins.

Came out nice I think, made it out of 7075 plate.

10 Likes

Made some gifts for some friends :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Its now- 10:15am where i am.
And im gonna throw a yoyo! Thats right yall, its my first day off in 2 months!
I will procrastinate for a few minutes before the realization sets in with all the nonsense chores and errands i need to complete…

8 Likes

This week was a self-imposed gut-wrenching one for me. On Wednesday and Thursday I visited the house (unoccupied) my dad built in 1978 and that I lived in until 1985. My parents divorced in 1983 and my sister and brother sometimes came back to stay for a week or two. I did not speak to my mom again until 1986. My dad had jobs hours away and was not home much. I graduated HS in 1984. I moved to my grandmother’s house in late August 1985 when the house was sold. I never got emotional closure on that whole period of my life and the visit did not bring me closure. The many occupants the house has had really let the house and property get bad. I saw the house was sold today and I hope the entire property / house gets bulldozed and that I can witness the bulldozing. My family has a history with the property back to 1971. My grandfather wanted to retire there but died of cancer in 1976. I want to see all the remnants of my family being there destroyed. The other photos are of places I worked. Lewis’ Supermarket for a few months in 1985 as a stock clerk. And what was The Village Market where I was a stock clerk in the summer of 1981. My very first job.

12 Likes

I have spent all afternoon boiling my bottom at a swim meet in the Houston heat.

2 Likes

Bank repair in ATL

10 Likes

Headed with my wife to sign closing paperwork on the purchase of a house.

Tomorrow I’m making the final payment on my Jeep.

Hooray Adulting!

18 Likes

Congratulations on the new home!! Very exciting times!

3 Likes

Wooot!

11 Likes

Heck yeah! I just had to get a new homeowners insurance because mine dropped me for using the service I paid for! Adulting! Yayy capitalism!

5 Likes

I got a new kitchen out of it though, so that’s cool :rofl:

5 Likes

Hell yeah new kitchen!!

4 Likes

Finally got the first peppers of many to come from my reaper plants.

13 Likes

Fire show last night!

Happy Halloween y’all!

6 Likes

Mostly this and some yoyo in between

12 Likes