What are you doing today?

I’m uncomfortable playing in public. But I’m working on it. And I prefer responsive yo-yos for standing in lines. I feel I need more room and time for unresponsive play. The day tripper was perfect. The first day I had my M1 and I barely played with it. The second day we stood in much longer lines and my day tripper was in my hand most of the day.

5 Likes

That’s a real nice view… I miss NATURE.

3 Likes

Plant shopping for my boss.

7 Likes

Yes, get your license - it’s an enjoyable hobby. Got a note the other day telling me my 60 years of being licensed certificate was in the works at the QCWA headquarters and wanted to be sure of my present address. (QCWA = Quarter Century Wireless Association)

2 Likes

I’m KE6FXB.

1 Like

Made a tool handle with an exchangeable collar. Going to be great for use with my custom ground tool steel.

10 Likes

Fire at a Luau!!!

9 Likes

Less yo-yoing=more finger boarding

8 Likes

Just summited Howard’s Rock. Probably the most amazing views I’ll ever see!

20 Likes

ur mom lmao

3 Likes

i took my deep state to disneyland recently and busting out a bunch of kickflips in line some of the most fun i had at the park lol

6 Likes

I got these brass code1 SE, but I don’t like them. They are to heavy and kinda weird where they seat on the yoyo. So I am gonna make them some kind of variation of mini spikes

Still tryitrying to find the best way to get them a cool shape without extremely precise machines. I’m basically just using a big dremel…

8 Likes

3D Printing vases for Xmas presents.

23 Likes

Just chilling up here

11 Likes

I’m taking my first vacation in 3 years at Portland, Oregon. Going to visit the One Drop factory on Friday and I’m very excited. It’s been a dream for a long time.

14 Likes

About 10 min out from staggering for a fire show. Gigs have been plentiful this month, time to finish with a bang. One more lined up tomorrow, andaybe home for Halloween.

4 Likes

Started using a siphon for brewing coffee on the weekends.

7 Likes

nauseated_face

1 Like

Very cool! Gotta love Hario. I usually use my V60 on weekends.

1 Like

Giving the canaries a treat:

11 Likes