What are you doing today?

I’ll be whittling away at the 4 layer 5” high birthday mega cake my daughter made me!

14 Likes

I missed your birthday. Happy Early Birthday for next year then. I could not control myself if I had a cake like that. Laundry, food shopping, walk, read.

6 Likes

One gig, two shows.

About 30 min till stage time. Fire performance and Berlesque show.

9 Likes

Spent my day (yesterday) at the children’s museum, aka the DoSeum.

Volunteered with Alamo Juggling Club to entertain kids and teach for 6 hours. Great turnout, good time!
Juggling , yoyos, devil sticks, and some illusion acts (and more).

I did it for the kids and the glory.

And then was surprised at the end. I had no idea it was a paying gig. Icing on the cake.

IMG_3909

9 Likes

Omg! I just gave my last engraved butterfly legend to a patient, shes a grad student at NYU. She said i haven’t thrown one of these in forever, with in 3 throws i noticed she had skill, i tought her planet hops and sent her home with EdHs fixed YYE tutorials! This totally made my day!

12 Likes

Watching the Yankees/White Sox play in a corn field.

8 Likes

Cool yo-yos!

3 Likes

Saw a nice bear while throwing out back tonight!

13 Likes

Just got a call to stand in for a performer that’s unavailable.

Surprise fire show with some Hawaiians!

8 Likes

Luau!!!

10 Likes

Very cool. I would definitely classify that fire thing as a skill toy.

5 Likes

As an adult, skill tools.
:wink:

5 Likes

A skunk showed up while I was filming my Jersey Slide yoyo trick video. A couple days old, but still relevant. Surprisingly chill animals.

10 Likes

Skunks are very, very chill. A few years ago one came to my cats food bowl and I was tapping on its back with a walking stick and it did not budge.

7 Likes

Super cute when they are little!

3 Likes

For sure! There was a tiny one just outside of my window earlier today. Their tails are so fluffy!

4 Likes

Headed to do fire at a Luau!!!

11 Likes

Just took my bike out for a cruise.

12 Likes

I’ve got a gig at SeaWorld tonight!!!

7 Likes

Spent the morning designing a logo for an employee event at work :grin:

6 Likes