What are you doing today?

I’m just relaxing, then I’m going to yoyo for a bit, then I have to shoot a music video this evening.

4 Likes

Have to leave Tahoe today…:disappointed_relieved: ATL bound

11 Likes

Absolutely nothing. I didn’t get up until 1300 hrs. Life is good. I can sharpen knives tomorrow. Maybe I’ll throw some YoYo later. Word to your Mother.

8 Likes

Amazing!

3 Likes

testing… testing yoyos. making yoyo towers.

14 Likes

Did you get the urge to pick up an aluminum baseball bat and take a swing at that stack?

3 Likes

Wowwwwww

2 Likes

Those Umbras look amazing.

4 Likes

Those call for a sock ball, which I would definitely miss on purpouse (that is what I always say when I try to hit the clown’s mouth)

1 Like

Jokes aside, that’s a beauty!

2 Likes

I LOVE riding the NYC subway and throwing. NYer are always inspiring…i was throwing and trying to mind my own business (that might be a oxymoron). And an older gentleman was enjoying my antics. He was kind enough to inform me that in his day the best tricksters could “do rock the baby and walk the dog” to which i instantly threw a Braintwister cradel combo. (No video) he was impressed by insisted that i needed to prove myself with walk the dog… about that moment my stop came, i peeled my shoe off the sticky floor and said "would you put a dog down on this floor? " he laughed and thanked me for the show.
I think that was my best “walk the dog” interaction yet.

5 Likes

I just finished demon slayer, the show was so good!!! now Ive just got to go and watch the movie

2 Likes

I try not to do that to my retail units too much. They’re only ding-free for a few precious weeks and I have to treasure that!

4 Likes

After that few weeks you’re good to go though, right?

1 Like

My dad works for Yamaha Motors, one of the perks is they let people sign up to take out a company boat. We got lucky and someone decided not to use their day today so we were able to use their slot and go out on Lake Alatoona for the afternoon. We were originally only going to be out there for about an hour but there was something wrong with the gas gauge where it still said it had 25 gallons while the engine sputtered out and died :see_no_evil: luckily it wasn’t too busy out on the water and the company also pays for “boat AAA” so we were able to get a tow (away from shore since the anchor never caught the bottom) and then 10 gallons of gas to get us back to the marina. Added another hour to the day but we were also fortunate that the boat had speakers so we could listen to music while we waited. Anyways, was a good day and I managed to get some decent (imo) shots, including some of the building that was used as the Blue Cat Lodge in Ozarks!

6 Likes

This weekend I’m visiting my hometown for the first time since the pandemic started. I’m in the local toy store, and look at what I’ve found.

11 Likes

Get together with my high school/ college buds are harder to come by these days. We stay in touch regularly but seems like it’s weddings and funerals these days… pretty much everyone is married so this was somber.
My good friend, and YoYo mentor, the guy that got me started and taught me all my basics was there.
I gifted him a HypeRRR Edge 2 years ago. If your familiar with the story of the HypeRRR edge is a somber touching story.

We where both thinking the same way and we are matchy matchy :wink:. Try to turn a sad day around… everything turns around when you play yoyo.
I took advantage and convinced him to swing by Sunday morning for a session.

10 Likes
4 Likes

Drinking tequila and mezcal. And iyoyo.

8 Likes

Had a gig!!!

We did a fire performance for a birthday party(70th) as surprise entertainment.

Most notably, I was able to hit my most technical fire eating tricks. And was able to still impress my teammate of over 16 years.

14 Likes