What are you doing today?

Okay well the fun’s over.
I’mma pack up all my green yo-yos now and go live off the grid in the middle of the woods for a while.
Maybe I should buy a purple jacket to stay warm with first though.

1 Like

Our little house so far.
Some succulents waiting to be potted. Some not. Snake plants, red sister ti, tropical sangria, fire crackers, Mexican flame, yellow bells, and some seed trays we started yesterday(flowers & veggies).

2 Likes

Neat! :smiley:

1 Like

Super nice, I love plants in general, taking care of them brings a lot of peace.

1 Like

Or maybe your love of green is just due to subtle manipulation by the tech giants. Your real favorite color is blue, but they have brain washed you into thinking it’s green.

3 Likes

SHOOT! >:(

/quickly throws all of his ugly green BLUE yoyos into the dumpster then catches them on fire!

1 Like

Just a little work around the house…

6 Likes

I have the Philip Hue lights in my living room. 5 recessed lights, 2 blooms and 2 bulbs in lamps. Great concept but a lot of trouble to keep working. They worked great for a while, then quite communicating with the base, I replaced the base and they worked for 2 months, then quit again. Now they are just expensive white led’s that go on and off with the switch. No more controlling them with my iPhone.

1 Like

Yeah, a broom and dust pan and it’ll look good as new…

1 Like

man that really sucks :frowning:

I think you missed a spot!

Was I wrong to assume this is a home improvement project? I’m sorry if this was some kind of disaster!

Thank you for the concern! Your first instinct was correct, this is a home improvement project. My partner and I are renovating a 1950s home that has been neglected for the past 30 years. The electrical is in serious need of an update and the house was inhabited by smokers for over a decade so all of the plaster walls have to go. Rock-lathe plaster is bad enough on its own but the cement board behind the tile in this bathroom made things extra messy

2 Likes

Middle of a snowstorm in PA. This is the view right outside my front door.

6 Likes

I kind envy this view a little bit…

Man, how I would like a cool breeze right now… It’s been days that we are around 28 Celcius.

1 Like

Wray warm and safe Chris!

2 Likes

I only live a mile from work. I already cleaned my car off. In snowstorms if the roads seem like they’ll be too bad for my small car I call security at the resort I work to come and pick me up.

3 Likes

I’ve been doing absolutely nothing and it bugs the crap out of me haha. Out from work for a neck injury, or well they think it’s a pinched nerve in my neck. Not being able to be active is driving me insane! :face_with_head_bandage:

2 Likes

Monday night I taught about refraction of light, and used an aquarium full of water for a demo. Left it in my office on a cart haphazardly. Last night the topic was Dispersion, which is rainbows and prisms (think Dark Side of the Moon). I walked into my office to see to see the almost setting sun making a perfect example, totally coincidentally.

5 Likes

I hope you feel better soon? What’s your projected recovery timeline?

1 Like