What are you doing today?

Nice! I do want a Vita for emulation as well, but original hardware is also pretty nice. All the nostalgia as well. One of my 3DS XL’s is modded to allow for sideloading of Virtual Console games, and other owned intellectual property. It’s going pretty well so far!

3 Likes

Man…the vita. Holy heck I got a good deal on it!
I’m part of a local facebook group where people list things for sale and a guy said he had a used vita he’d like to sale with some games…but no charging cable. He was only asking for $75.
I took a gamble on it expecting it to be all beat up and scratched with a crappy game or 2.
Hell no! It was in absolute perfect condition! Super clean…and he gave me 8 freaking games with it! And they were decent ones too like need for speed, mortal kombat vs DC, assasin’s creed and some others.
And to top things off, when I got home and checked…it had a 32gb memory stick in it which alone goes for around $60+.
One of the best deals I’ve ever gotten.

In retrospect, I wonder if the dude was selling me a stolen vita :(.

5 Likes

Yeah it’s a moral slippery slope to think about that kind of thing to be honest. In the future, you can check with the poe-leece to see if it’s been reported. If not, I think you’re in the clear, both legally and morally. Depending on how long it’s been now, it may not be worth your time.

2 Likes

Well dang…went to go get a new driver’s license…and I failed the vision screening BAD.
Can’t get a license now until I get new glasses. Grrrr!

Ah well…at least I don’t need glasses to yo. That’s the real important thing here! lol

also…there was a bunch of people waiting, and I said something in passing about how I failed the test badly and everything was a complete blur to me…and everyone decided to chime in and be a smarta** haha. It was awesome.
An old lady’s all like…“is that a deer? Or is that a tree?” a dude was all like “Oh shoot! It’s a semi!!” and another guy adds in “why are my feet soaked? Oh wait! Am I in the middle of the ocean?!”
Lmao…smarta**es! >.<;

3 Likes

I’m glad it’s not just here that you get treated like that…

4 Likes

Blue buttons came today.

Yay or nay?

• Blue
  • Stock grey

0 voters

Blue

Stock grey

4 Likes

Not much. Just worfin’ it up on the promenade.

4 Likes

My Equinox has been in the shop since July 16th. Finally was able to pick it up. Looks good as new, drives great. Today is a good day.

1 Like

That’s awesome! Glad to hear man!!

I’m glad blue won the poll, I think it looks pretty cool. The whole process of changing the shell was easy enough to do [and cheap enough +/- $15!], I might do it again soonish.

6 Likes

Fought the tree from hell today and won!

7 Likes

I’m sorry you hate trees :deciduous_tree:

4 Likes

Stupid trees… You can keep all your useless wood and pointless oxygen.

4 Likes

3 Likes

You see what you did Gnome? :angry:
You made him sad!!

WELL I HOPE YOU FEEL LIKE A REAL MAN NOW!

4 Likes

I am sad about all those image watermarks that’s for sure

5 Likes

If you close both eyes really tightly…you don’t even notice that the watermarks are there!

3 Likes

Found mine! Not as fancy a photo though!

7 Likes

I’m yoyoing at the housing facility my sister works at as a community resource director. In exchange i got some pizza from my favorite pizza place.

Fair trade.

4 Likes

8 Likes