What are you doing today?

NOT COOL BRO!

Not cool! >:(

5 Likes

Do you see what I did there?

2 Likes

Yes.
You tricked me into clicking on a very bad link.
NOT COOL BRO!!!

lol :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Thatā€™s a good one lol, I do a lot of refurbishing of old thingsā€¦ got me goodā€¦ :joy:

2 Likes

I said that because it was a dead meme.

3 Likes

Well done sir!

1 Like

Donā€™t encourage him!! lol

4 Likes

I got an electric scooter! These things have come way way down in price. Woot had them for $330.

Just 2 years ago they were $600 or more.

8 Likes

Have you used it yet?

1 Like

Yes I have, itā€™s really fun. I agree with the video review, except that one criticism that ā€œitā€™s tall and you might step off it weirdā€ which isā€¦ uh, weird :wink:

4 Likes

Back on the CAT! Louisiana this time.

10 Likes

Iā€™m waiting on a yo-yo sale to go through so I can buy that fade Wide Angle.

Fingers crossed they donā€™t back out.

Edit: they backed out and now Iā€™m probably going to buy it anyway. Iā€™m not strapped for cash I just have spent a lot on yo-yos these past couple months.

3 Likes

Applying to research science positions online. *sigh

5 Likes

So Iā€™m in between jobs right nowā€¦/sigh.
Iā€™ve been able to amass a big collection of throws over the last couple of months because Iā€™ve been selling the majority of my Magic: The Gathering cards on ebay. Iā€™ve pretty much traded 1 hobby for another.
But my collection of cards has dried up, and so have had to slow WAAAAAY down on collecting. Why do so many awesome green throws have to be coming out right now dang it!? haha >.<ā€™

Anyhow, I have a very good chance of landing a job at a place where Iā€™d be doing something Iā€™m naturally very good at doing and something I love doing. Iā€™d be working 1 on 1 with people who have some intellectual disabilities.
I have a very good feeling about thisā€¦Iā€™ve just been dragging my feet on it for some reason.
But I just finished up filling out my application, and I also typed up a really heartfelt letter Iā€™m going to turn in with it that Iā€™m quite proud of.

And I also sold a mountain bike I havenā€™t ridden in years to a guy in town. (itā€™s a nice one! I put about $900 into it when I got it 8ā€™ish years ago).
haha I was impulsive and bought a One Drop Kuntosh 5000QV from someone on these forums that I couldnā€™t afford! xP I literally dipped into my money I have set aside to pay my internet bill at the end of the month.
But now I have all the money for bills and some breathing room this month.
Hope to be employed again sometime next month so I can continue impulsively buying more green throws! lol

haha I probably share too much info on these forums from time to time xP.

11 Likes

Good luck with the application, and watch your money.
At least you can be between jobs for a little while. I need to work an extra full time job sometimes.

4 Likes

As a test subject orā€¦

1 Like

Then instead of calling him eternalmetalā€¦we can start calling him EternalGuineaPig!!! :joy:

Doing one of those diy jobs where there is more to it than I first thought.
Having also read the Dune books, overall I enjoyed them however I did find the later ones a bit hard going in places.
Iā€™m currently reading the last book in the George Smiley series by John Le Carrie.

4 Likes

I hope not, lol. Mostly entry-level positions in pharma research labs. Ive been on the hunt for over a year now, hence the sigh.

3 Likes

Ah. Yeah I am an uneducated swine, so Iā€™ve never tried to get a job in a competitive field like that.

1 Like