What are you doing today?

A long time ago someone got access to my email. He got access to my PayPal etc. Fortunately I recovered it and everything went ok, but the experience was terriblem

4 Likes

Always enable two factor auth on your email. ALWAYS.

A L W A Y S

6 Likes

Using it for miners?

1 Like

Lesson as of today:

Mail Smart

####!
I just had a spider crawling on me and it got away before I could kill it.
Iā€™m 100% convinced itā€™s a black widow or something deadly and now I feel like theyā€™re everywhere.

Iā€™m sure the fire department will understand.

7 Likes

Day 1 of 5 VBS accomplished! Iā€™m on staff in charge of snackage all week, since Iā€™m a parent of a kiddo with severe food allergies, it seemed like a no brainer to volunteer for this position. It gives the select few parents of children with serious food allergies a nice piece of mind knowing that someone with experience is in charge.

Kidos are great man, theyā€™re so full of life and wiggly joy. We have a good time :sunglasses:

9 Likes

What is VBS?
Glad you all are having a great time! :smiley:

1 Like

Whatā€™s your company?

1 Like

What are you going to do with it??

1 Like

A month later and itā€™s like a brand new apartment!

Every year my landlord has to do inspections of each apartment to make sure everything is okayā€¦itā€™s been a SUPER stressful time for me in previous years.
I really let things get bad. Especially after my mom passed. My land lord really probably shouldā€™ve evicted meā€¦luckily heā€™s a super nice guy and has been extremely understanding a patient with me.

I just had my inspection last week. And for the first time in years, I had NO stress leading up to it. All I needed to do this year is wipe things down, take out a bit of trash and vacuum.
And he came in and was very impressed and kept telling me how proud he was of me and how Iā€™ve really turned things around. He went through his checklist and was done within 10 minutes.

It was just great.
Iā€™m probably over sharing here hahaā€¦but itā€™s just something that Iā€™m pretty happy about in my life. I donā€™t like living in such a horrible mess. Itā€™s damn satisfying to be at the point where I am with my apartment.

9 Likes

You guys are freaking awesome, what a nice communityā€¦ For my part I went downtown MontrĆ©al looking for a new backpack, checked out the ā€œJust for laughsā€ festival (thereā€™s always a festival in MontrĆ©al) and ate some falafel sandwiches with my gf, an extremely hot sweet day. Now Iā€™m going to walk my sisterā€™s dog and make some monkey paws and hex nuts begleri, maybe some paracord bracelets and lanyards as well.

9 Likes

haha what a cute pup! Such a big smile! :smiley:Whatā€™s his/her name?

2 Likes

Yeah sheā€™s pretty crazy(energetic), Her name is Luna.

3 Likes

Iā€™m dying inside. Last day before moving so weā€™ve quite a lot to do and my pc decided to not work anymore (thankfully Iā€™ve a spare).

Last ikea trip this year (hopefully)

5 Likes

VBS stands for vacation bible school

4 Likes

Took the day off of work to go see Iron Maiden tonight!

3 Likes

Thatā€™s awesome! I just got back from a week of doing VBS at a community-center in inner-city Cleveland, i was also on snacks.

5 Likes

Iā€™m afraid that if I were in charge of snacksā€¦there wouldnā€™t be enough snacks for anyone else!

4 Likes

There was a staff snack area that had the good stuff.

We got to ensure that the kids got snacks that were actually nourishing too. It makes me cringe at how much sugary junk we give kids at public events.

4 Likes

Refurbishing Something very old that hasnā€™t been used in a while.

8 Likes