What are you doing today?

lol, I think I’m going to change it back. I use this Wall-E image for my avatar almost everywhere else though.

4 Likes

Lol that’s funny

2 Likes

Nice! I have my 3 set up in the living room with a couple of paired 8bitdo controllers for emulation. Was curious to know if an upgrade is worth it for that application, though I’m sure you have much higher aspirations for such a compact piece of kit.

5 Likes

My condolences to all that are having a rough time right now :heart:

6 Likes

There are few things in life that I hate more than teeth problems. I feel for you dude.

4 Likes

Waiting for the DSL tech to come fix my internet. We had a leak from the drain pipe of an old artesian well, and while digging it out yesterday destroyed the phone line a few days ago by accident. Coming between 8 and 12 turned into coming between 8 and 5, so I had to take off work. Almost 2 now and it’s supposed to storm in a few hours.

5 Likes

Today’s gonna be my “list a bunch of videogames on eBay” day. I might go to a friend’s place and see if he wants to trade for a cool white Gameboy Advance he has. I’ve been itching to perform some console mods.

5 Likes

Did my first ever brisket smoking! Did about 30lbs for home made pastrami at my restaurant!

10 Likes

So the $200 ended up going through to my checking account and they both bounced giving me 2 $30 fees and putting my account into the negatives. Then I had an online order payment that tried to go through while the account was in the negatives, so of course that bounced to…another fee.
$90 in fees! ouch!
Contacted paypal to see if they could help me…they wanted me to go talk to my bank and see if they’d work with me on the fees. Went and talked to my bank and they told me they could lift the fees but they wanted me to try paypal again to see if they’d pay the fees for me haha.
So I’ve been back and forth with paypal for the last 3 days.

I feel bad for paypal because this is in no way their fault.This is costing them quite a bit of money.
But…today they did deposit $90 into my account for me that I transferred over to my bank to clear up the fees.
What a frustrating mess.
Very thankful that paypal has been so helpful though and that (fingers crossed!) everything should be back to normal when all clears at my bank on monday morning.

6 Likes

Have any of you ever had anything similar happen? This has happened twice to me and I have no freaking idea how people are getting my credit card info :frowning:

3 Likes

Ouch, that sucks. Let’s hope that you get everything back hastily!

2 Likes

Are you on Facebook?

2 Likes

I am, but not very active.

1 Like

I’m in Nashville just for fun

3 Likes

I love taking fun trips :smiley:

What sorts of things are you doing there? Sight seeing? Shopping? Visiting family and friends?

1 Like

Just staying at a fancy hotel, doing some shopping and eating at good restaurants, going to museums etc

2 Likes

Well it was a high of 104 today, so I tried to do as little as possible. I hate summer with a passion. The pool was 82 degrees.

2 Likes

You’re gonna just loooove the next 30 years of climate change, my friend!

p.s. to the childrens, I am sorry

8 Likes

Lol yeah. I’ve lived here (Tucson) my whole life and it’s already noticeable. At least we have the reprieve of monsoon season halfway through our summer.

2 Likes

My brother had someone log into his Xbox Live account recently and try to change the email address it was associated with. Luckily he was able to verify it wasn’t him through an automated security email.

2 Likes