What are you doing today?

Checked on an old stream restoration project I did years ago at a park we happened to pass! This was a cool step pool structure that dropped over 5’.

7 Likes

Changed the pads and rotors on my Forester, made breakfast for my wife and son, went grocery shopping, played some Harry Potter GO, and now the boy is napping on me real hard. I’ve had worse Sundays!

Side note: I love this thread. Let’s me take a minute to reflect and see that it’s all going alright despite certain burdens we all face.

5 Likes

We did this (click for video)

6 Likes

That’s awesome!

3 Likes

Awesome! Haha, playtime is the best time. The audio on that slow motion one was ominous!

1 Like

Yes, this.

2 Likes

I’m right in the middle. I slammed my head off the concrete at a skate park as a young teenager and I kinda forgot about skating for a while, picked it up again but I mainly stick to carving my cruiser deck I put together with the old school banana shape deck just a little shorter than your standard popsicle. It’s still a goal to take another go at carving up a pool one day. :smiley::call_me_hand:

5 Likes

Started my new job today. Unfortunately I got woke up by the police this morn at 4 a.m. Someone hit my parked car and drove off. :disappointed_relieved: Has less than 3000 miles on it. Just had a car totaled in a similar way 7 months ago.

12 Likes

Wow man that totally sucks! Is there a rash of hit and runs in that area? That looks like a high speed collision too, not a minor bump!

4 Likes

Yeah, sadly the youth in my area are terrible. There have been hundreds of cases of stolen cars. Kids are stealing cars and crashing them. The car that hit me was found abandoned 3 blocks up the road. I dont understand why people still leave their keys in unlocked cars. It is madness.

3 Likes

Someone stole my paypal debit card number and made 2 amazon purchases (digital orders) in the amount of $99.99 each last night.
Been in chat for well over an hour…first with amazon, then with paypal.
What a pain in the neck! I wonder how someone got my card number :(.
At least things will get resolved. I’ve had issues before with paypal, and their customer service is awesome.

7 Likes

Oh jeeze dude, that really sucks! Were you still able to make it to your new job?

3 Likes

Oh yeah, I only live about 2 miles away from the factory. I rode my bike on Monday. Tuesday my insurance company furnished me a rental car. Work went well too, it was crazy hot this week being the only down side. The midwest got hit with a crazy heat wave. It finally broke today :grin:

6 Likes

Testing out the Raspberry Pi 4

11 Likes

Is that just a tiny little computer?

4 Likes

using it for game emulation?

1 Like

Root Canal “retreatment” tomorrow.

Apparently the cap my old dentist put on is no bueno and I’ve developed an infection up in my jaw bone.

Yay :partying_face::partying_face:

Don’t break your face friends. How this whole Shabang got started.

7 Likes

Oh man, that really sucks apple :frowning:
I had a root canal done as a teenager…though it didn’t bug me while they were doing it oddly enough…afterwards and to this day the memory of it horrifies me.

3 Likes

Today, I saw twitch77 without his orange and green half swap with a heart stick side effect and instead saw him with a weird robot on a blue planet

(don’t butcher me I know it’s wall e)

4 Likes

That sucks :frowning:
Thankfully it’s only 200 bucks instead of a lot more.

2 Likes