What are you doing today?

I’d be down for that!! I’ll even use our home made bacon!

5 Likes

I’ve just been making strings for nats but no complaints there

6 Likes

I worked from 530 to 2, picked up my son, did a little laundry, made some yoyo string in my living room on purpose, made a lefty string on accident (happy accident as I’m trying to convert a lefty at work so he’ll like that), home made Rubens for me and the boy, chopped up some cantaloupe and served potato salad, painted my Ti-Vayder, watched the Incredibles, made a Ruben for the wife when she got home, watching OG Lion King. Pretty good Monday! Pics related.

20190701_175903

13 Likes

Started a puzzle.

12 Likes

Yesterday, I released this

Today, it has broken 400 views and 20 downloads. I’m surprised that even that many people might own one.

Nonetheless, I’m happy that I contributed something to the community. May others have fun with something I did and had fun with doing!

13 Likes

Man, my apartment is looking so freaking great!

I’ve always been on the lazy side. Moving in on my own just made things worse.
And I know I mention this a lot…but after my mom passed a couple of years ago, I just completely let things go.
I was almost evicted because my apartment got so freaking bad.

I just scrubbed the hell out of my entire bathroom. haha I was even scrubbin the damned walls! :smiley:
Floors are all clear and vacuumed, kitchen is all spiffy, iiving room is looking super cute (haha I still have a bunch of Christmas decorations up! /lazy ).

It’s nicer than it’s been in YEARS! I almost want to invite my land lord over just so he can see how far it’s come…and to possibly give him a bit of peace of mind.

My life coach is coming over here in 30 minutes…can’t wait to show her how much I’ve accomplished this week! :smiley:

10 Likes

You raise pigs!?!

3 Likes

Or maybe he just harvests it from the tree in his backyard?

7 Likes

I’m so jealous! I wanted a bacon tree as a kid but only got a stupid bologna bush :triumph:

7 Likes

lol :rofl:

1 Like

Nice try

1 Like

Wow, that is really cool. Great work!

3 Likes

Don’t raise them, but we guy whole bellies quite frequently. Cure, smoke, roast, and slice them outselves though!

5 Likes

Sounds amazing! I’d love to see a time lapse video of someone slicing up whole hog bellies!

3 Likes

My wife loves doing that kind of stuff! I’ll see if we can throw something together soon. We just did our most recent batch so it might be a little while

3 Likes

Took the girls to the secret swimming hole today! Good to be home again!

10 Likes

There were two open seats on a charter deep sea fishing boat with some great friends today, so my oldest and I took up the offer.

We let him reel in the last line of the day, and we didn’t think there was anything on it, but apparently there was a tiny little salmon on it! Haha, this four-year-old reeled in over 200 ft of line, and it’s too bad we couldn’t keep it.

We had a pretty good haul by the end of the day! King salmon for days!

9 Likes

That’s so cool man! And what a cute kid!

1 Like

Was there a biggest catch pool!? You would’ve won for sure!!

2 Likes

Nope lol. I wish!

2 Likes