What are you currently listening to?

Ooooh, is darkwave like a darker more haunting version of synthwave?

Usually darker lyrics, moody atmosphere, etc. Examples include Joy Division, The Cure, William Control, Sisters of Mercy, Chelsea Wolfe. Lots to explore. Happy listening!

1 Like

Depeche Mode’s Black Celebration, while grading this test. Over the years certain artists have somehow become associated in my mind with certain courses, and I always end up listening to them when grading.

3 Likes

Kaminanda! Lower energy, organic, wordly, a little sticky and fat, sometimes wobbly bass. Head phones or subwoofer strongly recommended. Psychill / Psytrance. All of my yes.

4 Likes

kinda left field from everybody but i got a weak knee for catchy sea shanty’s and pirate metal music.
always puts dumb grin on my face anywhere i am. Its just fun music,don’t ever take this genre serious.

This one is actually related to throwing.

Who here are fans of underground hip hop?
Hilltop Hoods- Rattling the Keys to the Kingdom
Seth Sentry shows his skills

Band of Horses

1 Like

93 Til Infinity

4 Likes

Midge Ure - Breath
Any Midge Ure fans out there?

1 Like
8 Likes

this is the song in the back ground when i try to act tough lol.

1 Like
1 Like

Papa Roach’s new album, along with Good Charlotte’s Generation Rx. Also the man in black’s final album and some Canadian guys named Golden BSP and Easy Mac.

Had to add a couple of legends…

Followed by…

4 Likes

Have you seen Seven Psychopaths? He wrote the Monks story into the movie. Seven Psychopaths - Rotten Tomatoes

Great album too of course.

1 Like

I have seen the movie, great by the way, but did not know that about the Monk. That’s awesome!

1 Like

This morning before heading out to work its: