What are you currently listening to?

New Sturgill Simpson out now!

6 Likes

Yeah, but Neal Young…
Also, why doesn’t everybody play a steel pedal on 11?

2 Likes

also this

2 Likes

I may have posted this here in the past but not sure.

I love most things by David Bowie but this tops the list. (Listen at 1:04 and the name I use on the yoyos I make will make sense). :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Yeah, understood, but Ian and Sylvia…

WRT The Flying Burrito Brothers - Hot Burrito #1, Parson’s Nudie Suit is great.

1 Like

playing these two bands a bit the past couple days…

a little something for the holidays…

and something for the family…

3 Likes

That’s their newer, we’re old but can still rock version. Here’s the original version!!! Listen to that blood curdling scream at 1:15!

3 Likes

…you’re welcome!

2 Likes

the og is what i was listening to earlier…
and ameoba, lol

1 Like

While we’re listening to SoCal…

2 Likes
3 Likes

@ChrisFrancz That’s a track I haven’t heard in years. I really liked the Dance With Me and Weathered Statues era.

1 Like

About as far from my everyday listening as you can get but I’ve developed a bit of a thing for Perfume - they’re so good at what they do I can’t help but love them:

1 Like

Yeah, the old stuff with Jack singing is the best but Ron Wood was awesome as singer as well. Jack is back to singing and they’ve made a lot of albums over the last decade.

Why did I expect one of those women to pull out a yoyo and do a triple or nothing? It’s good yoyo contest music and how can listening to it not make you happy?

2 Likes

GOJIRA!!!

2 Likes

Yeah agreed. I actually really like the Joykiller as well as TSOL. Jack was on fire with some of their albums.

1 Like

I never even heard of Joykiller! I knew he sang in the new wavey Cathedral of Tears. I just looked it up youtube. Awesome! Thanks!