What are you currently listening to?

Hell yeah. I got the Saguaro green. Then the damn Gila Monster orange with black spots came out and I got a little salty. Dudes make good stuff. I saw them in Tucson twice with Sex Prisoner. Real good stuff.

1 Like

Damn, nice. I got the translucent yellow press, so not quite as exclusive. I saw them in Philly last year with Incantation and Dying Fetus. Overshadowed a bit by the greats, but still excellent.

1 Like
2 Likes

Puts up hand Another old school proper death metal fan over here! Love me some Bolt Thrower, early Morbid Angel, Autopsy, Entombed, Suffocation, Obituary and the like…

1 Like

More Thrash than Death. Still a ripper. Got the purple splatter version of this one. So good!

1 Like

Some George Clanton/Mirror Kisses/ESPRIT

1 Like

Oh me?

Gee I don’t listen to a lot you see…

*Intense Eurobeat Intensifies

1 Like

One of my all time favorite bands since i was about 15

1 Like

George Clanton - warmspot

Casiopea. An 80s jazz/funk/grand prix fusion band from Japan. Super tight and up-beat yet somehow relaxing. I could listen to this every day!

2 Likes

^ sounds like the menu music in Gran Tursimo 3 :slight_smile: thanks for sharing!

3 Likes

I was listening to their album ‘Mint Jams’ just recently, nice jazzy fusion type stuff. Incredible musicians to boot!

2 Likes

I’ve been listening to The Space Cossacks. They’re an instrumental surf band from the 90s, kind of in a similar style to ■■■■ Dale. Really quality stuff.

1 Like

Surely you mean Richard Dale

2 Likes

My niece is over and she has mastered our echo video. This has been on repeat.

3 Likes

My baby girl (1yo) gets DOWN to this song. It’s super cute. She’s the dancingest baby I’ve ever seen. I could literally just start drumming on a table with my hands, and the beat will grab her and she’ll start dancing. It’s adorable lol

Also, I’m currently jamming Atom Heart Mother :call_me_hand:t2::cow2:

5 Likes

Atom Heart Mother is a really overlooked Floyd album. In fact that run of albums after Piper through to Darkside are all under appreciated and in my opnion are the best albums the band did!

2 Likes

This! Their earlier stuff is my favorite. I like all the “greatest hits” just fine, but they have SO much other amazing music. I didn’t care too much for their music after The Wall (which is probably my least favorite).

But yeah dude, Obscured, Allan’s, Meddle, Animals, WYWH are those kinds of albums that beg to be played from beginning to end. Floyd is my absolute favorite band haha, as cliche as that is.

Alan’s psychedelic breakfast has one of my most favorite acoustic parts in the entire existence of music from 4:32-7:40. @Marm listen to 0:32 lol

I learned how to play this acoustic part be ear in drop D, and I have been known to jam it for extended periods of time- sometimes up to like 30 minutes of just noodling around this little box of melody. Ughh, it’s just bliss.

6 Likes

Lol, thanks for the shout out

2 Likes

My current go to rappers:

Westside Gunn
Conway the Machine
Your Old Droog (the goat which is only evident if you really understand rhyme construction)
Lou the Human
Che Noir
Sean Price
Stormzy

1 Like