What are tricks that you don't know that you definitely should know by now?

I’m talking about any tricks that you don’t know yet that also seem to be simpler than where you are at in your yoyo journey, but havent gotten around to yet. Mine is the Eiffel tower. Still don’t know that yet although I can Calypso

2 Likes

Boingy Boing is the only answer here hahahhahaha

4 Likes

Magic drop and shockwave.

3 Likes

All the easy picture tricks

2 Likes

Boingy Boing, for sure.

4 Likes

Matrix

3 Likes

A bunch of hooks. I see folks you have been yoyoing for less than a year land em consistently. Still cant do beyond 1.5

2 Likes

too many to name. but there’s also too many to learn. my eli hops are pretty lame. pretty much any classic front style beyond split the atom, ( and my split the atom is weak too).

3 Likes

Lots, but Jade and Iron Hooks seem to be easy, yet I’ve never been able to get them.

2 Likes

Spirit Bomb.

2 Likes

Whip into 1.5 mount. Its so flash, but i still cant land it

3 Likes

Yuuki slack :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Beefhook… I know it, and what should be happening, I just can’t do it lmao

3 Likes

Spirit Bomb

2 Likes

My frontstyle has been woefully underlooked by myself basically since I started yoyoing.

And along those lines, Seasick.

3 Likes

Had a fresh one of these at my desk and decided to fill it out. Also was this a trap and we each already signed up? I dunno maybe…

Edit —sidewinder bind is 50/50 because I can only do it with a certain rpm

3 Likes

Kwijibo, hooks, Eiffel Tower

3 Likes

I don’t put that kind of pressure on myself for something that gives me such joy no matter what I don’t know

6 Likes

It’s cool you’re so goalless and loving it! I get a lot of joy from getting better and I think a lot of players probably do. It’s fun to improve my skills and learn tricks

2 Likes

There was a time for that for me many years ago when I wanted to learn everything. Now I just play. If I learn a new mount or something along the way great but I don’t want to make a list or make it a goal

5 Likes