What are the best/cool looking tricks for Audience/Crowds?

Yeah , so im thinking of doing the talent show for my school,its gonna be my first time performing in front of a audience… Im not that great of a yoyo-er but i do know most of the tricks.
So yeah , theres no point of doing complicated tricks in front of a audience when your performing , they mostly want to see “Cool looking Tricks” like Eli hops and etc…
The tricks I can do that the audience will mostly like are : Eli Hops , Leg wrap trap, boingy boing? , Some slack and some whipping tricks like laceration. And maybe some popping tricks like kwijibo and black hops are pretty nice for the audience in my opinion.
And I would to know more tricks that consist a lot of spinning like matrix ,skin the gerbil ,etc…
More like hiroyuki suzuki/shinya kido style o.o

But I also want to know what other tricks are pretty Kewl for the audience will like.

gyroscopic flop and revoulutions pleases a crowd.

Eli hops

A quick search would have your question answered.

There are a few results. All I did was search “talent show”, nothing fancy.

I’d say Eli hops, Boing-e-boing, Kwijibo, Revolutions, Gyroscopic flop, Mach 5, Suicide, Spirit bomb, and Slack/whip tricks. That’s just me though :wink:

anything 2a in my opinion

i think people like to see what they can follow whats going on in the trick… if you could do a suicide or two you would probably get a good crowd reaction… those tricks are all good… try to make them smooth and the combos easy to follow for someone who doesnt throw.

Here are some Great Crowd pleasers when Im performing in front of a crowd:
-Eli Hops
-Arm Grind (Probably the biggest Crowd Pleaser)
-Thumb Grind (Second biggest Crowd Pleaser)
-BoingyBoing
-Gyro Flop
-Wrist Whip
-Asian Pops
-Yuuki Slack
-Green Triangle Whip
-Speed Tricks
-Any Other Slack you can think of
-Any 2A Tricks
-Any 4A Tricks
-Any 5A Tricks

Hope this Helped! :wink:
-Cody Wright

I’d say 4a wows people the most but for 1a boing boing, eli hops, and black hops look pretty cool

Slacks, whips , grinds, tech makes people confused xD. Thats why i love tech lol. Mach 5, boingy boing, leg wrap traps, but dont do the same thing too much.

whenever i do tech stuff they dont understand it.

things with whips slacks or speed seem to generaly impress them. techincal works if it seems really complicated to them like the mount for rancid milk

eli hops are big along with those showy ones like boing e boing and asain pops

any whips and slacks. like hook. cheese whip. reverse hook. triangle laceration

gyroscopic flop.

any sideplay

mm those seem to work the best. oh and things with lots of loops like lindy loops.

good luck!