what are some good throws to add to my wishlist.

i am going to a contest soon, and i have earned about $250 in the last 2 months. couple it together with christmas money, and i can probably buy/trade for any yoyo that is up for sale at socal 11. but i want to see what are some ones to look out for and what are the ones that i should just ignore based on my preferences.

i usually like average to smaller diameters. i like the feel of smaller throws, but they tend to tilt way to much for my tastes. something with more rim weight would be good.

i tend to not like super heavy throws. i want something that you can feel, but wont break your finger when it hits the bottom.

i love grinds, but never need them.

i like low walled yoyos more. i think it makes them harder to tilt. i want a yoyo that i can go really fast to without paying too much attention too and it wont tilt out.

cheeper is better.

right now i have the punchline, no. 9, marmot, .5 and .5, 888x w/o hubstacks, galactic goose, 54, e1ns. planning to get the essence, some recrev stuff (how is the carbon?), what ever i see that i like.

so what would you recomend?

y factor I guess. Rim weight, great for grinds

I would try a yuuksta, a superwide and maybe hitman pro

Audley L4

Yuuksta sounds like a good choice for you.

how about anything a little more… indie? i dont like using that word, especially for yoyoing, but yoyo factory and yoyojam and duncan are the two biggest yoyo companies, and i like to try the smaller, less well known stuff. don’t get me wrong, they are all great companies, and there is a reason that they are so large, but i can get those at almost any yoyo store at any time. i don’t need companies that were started by yoyoers in their basements (like recrev), but something that feels a little more original.