What am I doing here?!? Lol!

1 Like

I know the first parts of double or nothing, I don’t know what I’m doing the second and third part or even if it’s has a name, definitely still need some work on my undermount bind haha

1 Like

can’t see much cause of black string

3 Likes

Yeah boi can’t see anything

1 Like

Yes. Dark string is fine, just wear a white shirt. Can’t really see what’s happening at all with the dark string/dark shirt.

1 Like

Okay I’ll try and we do it again I’ll change my shirt

2 Likes

I just tried it like three or four times I can’t get it tonight I’m tired I’ll try again tomorrow lol

2 Likes

We’ll be here! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

2 Likes

Could not land the undermount bind tonight, because of the MS evenings are tough for me, my vision goes blurry every night

4 Likes

sometimes I find myself missing that bind over and over again even with my mostly-ok vision - it’s definitely an alertness/feel thing, too.

2 Likes

Nice element! Keep it up!

1 Like

Yea, sometimes if im not really focusing ill just keep looping several times, missing over and over again, and then just give up and do the basic bind. Can be annoying when you just land a cool combo, and you let that focus lapse right at the end because you thought you were done. You are never done till the yoyo is back in the hand.

1 Like

just grab the yoyo… wind it up again later :smile:

ok
first part is a double or nothing
second part is hopping up & landing on all three strings in the mount
third part is another hop, releasing every string except 1 on your right hand and landing a trapeze