What 3 yo-yos would you make out of Titanium?

I wonder why yyr hasn’t made a Ti draupnir

Asking the real questions

1. Onedrop M1 = A metal for everyone

Onedrop T1 = A titanium for everyone

2. Agree with above, any remake of a Generalyo by Ernie made out of Titanium. 5 star, Torrent or Hatrick would be my choice, but I can definitely see the want for a competition throw of his remade in titanium.

3. CLYW hit it out of the park with the Sasquatch in my opinion, it’s a 5A monster. Remake that monster into an indestructible 5A machine.

BONUS: Antiyo “The End of Ti” Made by Onedrop, get DocPop involved.

4 Likes

1.) Ti MMC
2.) Ti edge beyond
3.)Ti grail or life.

4 Likes

The T1 is such an underrated yo-yo :frowning:

3 Likes

TiSS Draupnir :eyes::ok_hand:

2 Likes

This would be super cool

1 Like

I would say One Drop is overdue for another Ti release personally.

The Ti Banshee from @G2_Jake is probably the main thing that springs to my mind but it is already in progress!

8 Likes

I’ll just go with one.

Ti Punchline

2 Likes

A Ti Luchador would be great to own, my favourite W shaped yoyo. Ti Flying V would be awesome for just fun throwing and a Ti Chief would probably be the best yoyo in the world.

2 Likes

I was going to say the Chief but I already said the moose :man_shrugging:

This. I wish this could be done. Punchline is waaaaay up there on my list

1 Like

Guess it’s time to hit up Jeff :rofl:

1 Like

What would the name be @codinghorror

The Punch-TiMe

3 Likes

1-TiVTWO
2-TiOrca
3-TiPuffAdder

2 Likes

TiMing the Punchline? Idk😂

A teenage boy is getting ready to take his girlfriend to the prom. First he goes to rent a tux, but there’s a long tux line at the shop and it takes forever.

Next, he has to get some flowers, so he heads over to the florist and there’s a huge flower line there. He waits forever but eventually gets the flowers.

Then he heads out to rent a limo. Unfortunately, there’s a large limo line at the rental office, but he’s patient and gets the job done.

Finally, the day of the prom comes. The two are dancing happily and his girlfriend is having a great time. When the song is over, she asks him to get her some punch, so he heads over to the punch table and there’s no punchline.

7 Likes

Keep in mind that changing the material will probably necessitate a change in design that will no doubt affect how the new yoyo plays. Chances are better than even that it will not play like the old favorite you are trying to replicate. The YYJ Hitman and Lyn Fury are a prime example. Everyone begged for a cheaper, plastic version of the HM. The LF played nowhere the same as the HM, though the dimensions and shape were the same.

@stevejspins alluded to this above.

5 Likes
  1. MMC
  2. YYF Supernova Lite
  3. OG Style Genesis