Yes, there will be another Top Deck run from One Drop

I have to say it really surprises me we haven’t gotten another run of Top Decks. It seems like this yoyo is universally praised and sought after but still hasn’t seen another run when it is an amazing throw. What are the chances it gets another run?

6 Likes

An unengraved run would be dope! I missed out!

6 Likes

Any run man any run lol!

2 Likes

That and the Kuntosh 5KQV seem to always get mentioned but never re-run.

Paging @The_Machinist @da5id

10 Likes

Unfortunately, I don’t think the Top Deck sold well enough overall to warrant further runs (it’s already had at least three anyway, I think). You’ll notice that the One Drop models that tend to get re-run the most are the Terrarian models, and that’s because of how well they sell, not because of how much praise they get from hardcore players.

4 Likes

Conspiracy theory time: they accidentally deleted the CAD file :flushed:

6 Likes

That thought did cross my mind too! :wink:

1 Like

This might be why

6 Likes

I think it would sell well. It’s not like they do super huge runs. They did a run of the Rebirth not long ago.

2 Likes

Guess its gotta be Titanium then :joy:

7 Likes

You completely read my mind man, can you imagine a boosted or updated version. It would be completely insane. The Top Decks performance as a mono metal is completely unreal already it out performs a lot of bi metals by a long shot.

3 Likes

I feel like every yo-yo has issues here and there. Mine have taken a beating with no issue.

2 Likes

I wish they redesigned it to take side effects and used their ripple technology or a blasted finish to give it better grind capabilities.

That would be my dream yoyo.

3 Likes

I’d love to see Side Effects on a Top Deck!

5 Likes

I think the only way you can improve on a Top Deck is to make a titanium version of it. I’d be all over that.

6 Likes

That’s called the Citizen… Which they said they won’t make again.

4 Likes

Well, I don’t consider the Citizen to be close enough to the specs of the Top Deck to make it “the titanium Top Deck”. I’m not saying I could convince One Drop of this; it’s just how I feel about it.

3 Likes

The Alliance is pretty close to a Top Deck with side effects. No a perfect match but surprisingly close. And yes it’s wonderful.

5 Likes

I bet we will see a topdeck run in the near future

1 Like

*Deep State/Deeper State/Terrarian run

Fixed that for ya :joy:

2 Likes